Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivle of Issac ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

Arrivle of Issac ((Open)) Empty Arrivle of Issac ((Open))

Post  Issac William Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Issac ran as fast as he could. His breaths coming in as rapid gasps, his feet hit the ground with no sound. He was drenched with sweat, the one thing on his mind it's right behind me . The boy kept running, trying to pull ahead. Just arms swinging back and forth rapidly as if it would help him run faster. The look of fear was clear on his face, as he heard the monster behind him near. He had been though battles and war several times, he knew what to do. But that didn't make the fact that something was looking at Issac as if he were there dinner. That was new to him. Looking ahead he saw that he rode ended, and saw that there were several trees. The pine tree with the golden blanket, run past it. And you'll live to see another day. Just as he though that he felt his leg explode. His first thought was IED? Improvised explosive device. It was like a mine, he saw them allot in combat.

Issac fell to the ground, a yell of pain escaping his mouth. He felt something cut him across his back. There claws. He cried out once more. He rolled to his back the pain brought tears to his eyes. His pants leg was covered with blood. He flinched his eyes snapping shut, as the throbbing continued. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, what he saw ahead scared him worse than anything he had ever seen before. There were three dogs, starting to enclose. Issac used his hands and pushed his back to a tree. He cried out in pain, feeling light headed and the lights of the world started to dim. Just hell hounds start to come closer, find it a bit amusing that there dinner ahead given up the chase when he had been so close. The first dog jumped at him, Issac yelled and threw his arms in front of his head.

He waited for the blow that would end his life. Though he was hit by something, just not a blow. He was hit by a layer of golden dust. If he could speak he would have said, 'huuuh?' but all he could to from crying out was clench his teeth. He took a breath try to get a hold him himself. Though it was nothing more than a shutter. The sun to his left went down along the horizon. The night was now upon him, and his savior. Whoever it was. Issac knew something must have caused the hell hound to die, and it sure as hell wasn't him. The other two hell hounds that had jumped back at the sight of there leader dying were not coming back. They weren't going to leave without what they ad been chasing since Manhattan. The city miles away.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Arrivle of Issac ((Open)) Empty Re: Arrivle of Issac ((Open))

Post  Brianne Granger Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Bri was walking out of the Hermes cabin, thanking the gods she got out of that jungle of the children of the God of Thieves alive and still with her iPod. She was heading to the Arena to practice a little sword fighting, since it always cleared her mind andmade her feel better. Brianne was halfway to the Arena when she heard a life piercing scream. It seemed to have been coming from Half-Blood Hill. Oh gods, what now?, she thought to herself. Bri stepped up her pace and soon she was running to the Hill. She activated Hound, her magical sword/ star pendant necklace.

When Brianne reached the top she saw the source of the scream. It was a new demi-god, his pant leg soaked in blood and cornered by three... hellhounds " Ugh not these guys again", Bri said this time aloud, as she looked at her scar that one had given her.. She rushed over as quick as she possibly could to the boy. Apparently the Hellhounds hadn't heard nor noticed her. Bri noticed one was much bigger than the others... the pack leader. Stepping as quickly and quietly she reached them and stabbed at the Alpha with Hound.It dissenegrated into monster-gut dust and the other two fled with no leader. Brianne said in her British accent," What the bloody Zeus were you doing? Anyways, I'm Brianne Granger and you are?", to the boy. She put his arm around her since he probably couldn't walk and started slowly trotting towards camp.

(( Longest post!!))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 pm

((Cool! My longest post.... I think it was 7 paragraphs. Though it was a starting post, so there usually big.))

Issac was helped up by the girl, he grunted. The pain all still, the girl had dealt with the monsters with not so much as a sweat. He looked at her with admiration. He was a soldier and in his eyes she was much more than that, it was nuts. Using no automatic weapon (that never seemed to work on them) and sword no less, and slaying the monsters. "What the bloody Zeus were you doing? Anyways, I'm Brianne Granger and you are?" On any other given day Issac would have punched the girl probably yell something about being an officer as well. Could she not see what had happened? His leg almost had been torn off, his back was burning and she wanted to know his name?!?!?! Today the girl had saved his life, he was in her debt. If he lived that long. His vision was blurred and his legs gave out for a second, his full body weight on the girl. The light of the stars began to dim, and he felt himself start to grow cold. No! I will not die here!!! I've given up to much! I will not die!! He wasn't to sure why he thought that would do anything, but surprisingly it did.

He snapped his eyes open fighting the urge to close his eyes and go to sleep. For he knew that there would be no waking from that. He put wait on his left leg and start trudging along thanks to the girl. He still kept no weight on his other leg. His leg was burning, he couldn't take it. When they passed the pine tree with the golden blanket. He allowed himself a very small smile. "We are safe now are we not Ms. ?" The pain in his leg was now numb, this wasn't good. It gave him relief, but that meant he had lost to much blood. Soon his body would grow cold and no amount of thinking would keep him alive. "I need help now, please. Do you have anything that may help?"

He grunted, unlike his leg his back still hurt like hell. He knew the back of his shirt was now soaked in blood, while half of his jeans and everywhere he walked were covered with blood. He hoped the girl understood that Issac was on the doorstep of death. So this is my final hour?
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 pm

As Bri helped the boy over Half-Blood Hill he put all his weight on her. On a normal day, or as normal as a day could get for a demi-god, she would've grunted and complained but fortunately,she's done this before and Bri knew he was badly hurt. Then he said, "We are safe now are we not Ms. ?I need help now, please. Do you have anything that may help?" " Yes we are now in the safe borders of Camp protected by the Golden Fleece. And yes again I do know where and how to help you. Trust me I've done this before.", she replied to the bot who still had not stated his name to her. As they reached the Big House she made her way until they were in the infirmary which was strangely empty.

Brianne lay him on a bed, got some gauze and slowly started to treat his wounds.
I've never seen injuries this bad, she thought to herself. She continued her work quietly, praying to the gods this boy would live. She didn't want another one to die.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yes we are now in the safe borders of Camp protected by the Golden Fleece. And yes again I do know where and how to help you. Trust me I've done this before." He nodded, not understanding anything at all. They went to a big house, on the way though his blurred gaze he saw cabins. What is this a camp?!?! She gave him first aid, the bleeding slowed, and the feeling came back to his leg. Sadly, because now it was exploding once more with pain. He grunted and rolled on the bed a bit. "Awwwww." He couldn't think of anything other than PAIN! He felt tears blurr his vision further. He probably said something like "Hummmphhhh." He ripped a cantenna off of a table near by, he knew that it was almost empty.

He chugged what was left, he was dying of thirst. When warmth spread though his body, and the throbbing dulled to just a burning sensation. He sat up, and took a giant breath in. "What was that? It... it wasn't like something I've ever drank. It-" he grunted as his leg throbbed once more "- it... it helped allot." He felt strong enough to talk, "thank you for saving me Ms. I'm sorry, but what did you say your name was?" He paused, he NEVER told anyone what his name was. Well that's because his unit had already known him. He had been part of the S.A.S. special air service. It was a part of the British army. He had been in a branch where they used kids to fight but also do secret missions. Nothing like James bond, it was like he was a real soldier.

"My.... name is Issac. You know, it's been awhile since I've said that name." While in war he had sort of lost himself a bit. No longer was he a kid. Any one could see that he wasn't a mere child anymore, he was more of a middle aged man than a kid. He clenched his teeth as his back had a burst of pain. "Tell me.. how are we safe? How could a golden blanket keep MONSTERS out??? How did you kill it when the automatic round did nothing, even a rpg to the face didn't kill the thin.." he shut up. A look fear on his face. He had said to much, in all his training he totally screwed up on the first day. He shook his head and pretended like he had said nothing.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

" Oops, sorry" , Bri said as the boy madea sound meaning she hurt something. He grabbed a canteen and drank it. Then he said, "What was that? It... it wasn't like something I've ever drank. It-it... it helped allot.thank you for saving me Ms. I'm sorry, but what did you say your name was?" Oh gods he doesn't know... Why me?, Bri thought to herself. " That was nectar the...uh... the drink of the gods. I'm Brianne Granger, Camper and a citizen of London.", she said nervous that sooner or later she would have to break the news to the poor boy. Before she could say anything he said, "My.... name is Issac. You know, it's been awhile since I've said that name.Tell me.. how are we safe? How could a golden blanket keep MONSTERS out??? How did you kill it when the automatic round did nothing, even a rpg to the face didn't kill the thin.."

" That's a very... good name. Well,it's a magic Fleece, not a blanket, and it has magic properties that heals everthing around it and I killed the monster or, Hellhound, with my celestial bronze sword Hound. Monster's don't die unless the weapon your fighting with is celestial bronze. Well I guess you deserve the truth." , Brianne told Issac. She was going to tell him the same thing Dan told her. So wanting to get it over with she said, " You know the twelve Olympian Greek Gods? Well when they come down to earth and have kids with mortals, the child is a DemiGod or Half-Blood. Half human, half greek god and well now when Half-Bloods know what they are monsters chase them and...well they come here to Camp Half-Blood. Where they train to fight monsters, and everyone here including me and you are Half-Bloods.", she said trying to sound calm.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm

" Oops, sorry" the girl said. He winced and nodded, "thank you, Bri." He had a British accent just like the girl. "That was nectar the...uh... the drink of the gods. I'm Brianne Granger, Camper and a citizen of London.", He nodded, "I knew you were from England, where I wasn't sure." He smiled, the pain was still there but no where close to how bad it was just a minutes ago. "That's a very... good name. Well,it's a magic Fleece, not a blanket, and it has magic properties that heals everything around it and I killed the monster or, Hell hound, with my celestial bronze sword Hound. Monster's don't die unless the weapon your fighting with is celestial bronze. Well I guess you deserve the truth. You know the twelve Olympian Greek Gods? Well when they come down to earth and have kids with mortals, the child is a Demigod or Half-Blood. Half human, half Greek god and well now when Half-Bloods know what they are monsters chase them and...well they come here to Camp Half-Blood. Where they train to fight monsters, and everyone here including me and you are Half-Bloods."

He nodded, the boy he had meet over seas told him that. "Thank you, but I tink Bri is a cooler name. I know, that much. I know that..... the... Greek gods are alive. A.... as your said demigod said that much. He just told me that, than I left. I had to get out of there before this scorpion thing came back. So I know that much, the rest like the bla... wait what did you call it? Fleece? But yes, so.... who is your parent? I don't know mine, and honestly don't understand why. I don't really care who it is, if they don't care enough about me to STOP the agonizing hell hole known as my life. I do not understand why I should give a damn about my supposed parent." He shook his head, not understand why the other boy talked so fondly of the gos when really they did nothing. "So Bri..... what is your story? How did you arrive at this place?
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank the gods he already knew!!, Bri thought to herself quietly. "I... I don't know my Olympian parent they haven't gotten to claiming me yet, but I've been waiting and I know it'll come some day. Well I was at the orphanage battled a Hellhound, like the ones fighting you, and well my only friend that I met in the mortal world Dan , he is a satyr, led me to camp and I've been here ever since that day. And thank you. The orphanage never told me which parent decided that name I have, though." , Brianne said. " Stupid orphanage", she muttered mainly towards herself. Bri's ADHD mind wondered off to her days back at the orphanage. When she came to camp she vowed that one day she would show those kids who they picked on.

Her leg started tapping on the ground and accidently got poked by a needle... stinking ADHD. It started to bleed and Bri got a band-aid, put it on and wiped up her blood. " Sorry 'bout that", she said.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"I... I don't know my Olympian parent they haven't gotten to claiming me yet, but I've been waiting and I know it'll come some day. Well I was at the orphanage battled a Hellhound, like the ones fighting you, and well my only friend that I met in the mortal world Dan , he is a satyr, led me to camp and I've been here ever since that day. And thank you. The orphanage never told me which parent decided that name I have, though." He nodded, "I must ask. Why? Why do you care for them so much, they have done nothing for you but let you almost die several times? Also I am homeless too, I guess that is a shared trait between most. Am I right?" He shook his head, he didn't understand his mother/father why would they do such a thing? He sighed, sounding defeated. Shaking his head, "so....... thats it? We stay here learn to fight so we don't die? Thats just a sad life." He sighed.

((Sorry it sucks, my muse went out for a pizza))
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 am

"I must ask. Why? Why do you care for them so much, they have done nothing for you but let you almost die several times? Also I am homeless too, I guess that is a shared trait between most. Am I right?" He shook his head, he didn't understand his mother/father why would they do such a thing?so....... thats it? We stay here learn to fight so we don't die? Thats just a sad life."Issac asked one of the most frequently asked questions. " They don't let me die they help me. I know that all demigods experience near-death experiences but if the Gods didn't care. Would we be here right now? I don't know. Yes, most demigods are homeless but some lived with thier mortal parent. Lucky them.", Bri answered. " No, we can go into the mortal during school if you want to, I will be attending Goode High. We also have capture the flag sometimes, it's the best sport ever." , Brianne said.

(( Mine too))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:48 am

He raised an eyebrow, "okay than Bri. Please share with me in what way have they ever helped you? Or are you just saying that?" He laughed, "oh yes. Would we be here? You mean if the gods didn't stop having kids. I wouldn't have been born, so I wouldn't be here right now half-dead. Yes I think I rather take the option of never being born. My life has been one battlefield after another, it's a living hell." He sighed, "or do you mean we wouldn't be here in this camp? So what now were just delaying out deaths. Tell me, how long do I kind usually live? Fifteen years, sixteen?" He sighed knowing the girl wouldn't get it. "Are you for real? You want to run out there with... with those things trying to kill you. THAN you want to bring the monster into a giant place with mortals." He shook his head, that was so sad it was laughable. He rolled his eyes, "I have no idea what that is. I know the game capture the flag, but somehow I doubt you all run around tagging each other trying to get a flag. Hey tell me whats with those cabins? Are they where we stay?"
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Alexandra had decided that she would not wear her leather armour that day, like she had done always since she entered the camp. She was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. But she had her bow and her quiever on her back. She smiled at everybody she was passing and was also really happy. It was a beautiful day, and she would have not thought that there could have happened anything bad on that day. She also knew that most of the campers would try not to get to the infimary on that day.

So she was really surprised when she passed a window of it and heared voices from within. Confused and not really knowing why she did it, she went into the big house and looked into the infirmary. There she saw a hurt boy and a girl, both unknown to her. But she thought that she had seen the girl some time ago. As she entered the room, the silver faint around her got stronger, like it was trying to light the room a little bit.

"Hi. I wanted to ask if I should help a little bit.", she said to the girl. Somehow she thought it sounded a little bit stupid, but the huntress had no other idea what she could say right now. And the boy seemed to have bad injuries, which was never good, especially not for a half-god.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

" Yes, that's where we stay and where welive when we are at camp. There's one for each greek god and goddess, thier children live in it. The unclaimed blokes stay in the Hermes cabin, since Hermes happens to be the God of Travelers. Also known as Cabin Eleven." , but before Bri could anwer anything else a girl walked in to the room. Brianne noticed that the unknown girl had long brown hair, a bow and quiver full of arrows and she had a faint silver glow outlining her body. A Hunter of Artemis. " Hello I'm Brianne Granger. I patched his wound up best I could but it was a really serious scratch. Do you think you could help?" , she said as she stood up.

(( My muse is still thinking about vampires suck.))

Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 pm

He jumped alittle bit. He didn't know about the greek gods, but myths he knew. He liked history not fiction.... or he guessed that the gods weren't fiction. The hunters were a group of girls who turned there backs on boys. In the myths it's said that Artemis there leader (again he thought fiction at the time) turned seven men into animals and let her hunters.... well hunt THEM. Because at the time Issac didn't believe in the gods he just translated that as hunters murdered the guys. He looked apon the girl with a look of fear and hatred. He looked at the girl, she was as much a foe as the monsters that tried to murder him. He looked at Bri and gave a quick shake of his head. "I'm fine. I've been in worse condictions before. Of corse there had always been a trained Medi.... I mean doctor there." Medics are the ones who help those on the battlefeild, they can't do much in the battlefeild but they try to do something. Though it's never much. While a doctor were the ones with the cushy jobs in a clean building. "I'm fine, you can go hunter." The glow was unmisstakeable. In the myths they always said the girls glowed like the moon it's self.

He would do anything to keep the girl away. He had learned in the S.A.S. evreything about first aid, he could take care of himself if the pain faded enough to allow him to think. The drink had helped allot, though something in the back of his mind screamed not to drink any for a bit. He didn't understand why, but he listened to thie voice. Usually the voice was the one that said that, someones behind you, or watch out. "Look Bri i'm fine for now. I know first aid, after my mind clears i'll be able to take care of myself."
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Alexandra walked a little further into the room as Brianne asked if she thought that she could help. She looked at the wounds for a moment, then suddenly saw that the boy seemed to have problems with her. She could see the fear and hatre in his gaze. When he finally said she could go, Alexandra went to Brianne. "You have done well. It looks to me like he had been attacked by hellhounds, and they normally do not much more harm than scratching.", she said to the girl.

Then she finally found out that she had not told Brianne who she was. "By the way, my name is Alexandra Wolfar.", she said to the girl. Then she turned back to the boy. "Whatever you have heared of the hunters, we are not as bad at it sometimes seems in the stories. I promise you, you do not have to fear me, except if you are my enemy.", she said to the boy. Which I hope you are not., she then thought.

She shook her head as the boy meaned that he can take care of himself. She looked to Brianned. Boys., she mouthed to the girl, then turned to the door and stood there, waiting what would happen next. She did not wanted to leave, but went as far away as possible so that the boy could cool down a little bit.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Brianne saw that Issac had given the Hunter who claimed her name was Alexandra. " Thanks. I always considered becoming a Hunter. But I never got around to it, busy, busy.", Bri said. Alex turned to leave but she paused in the doorway. " You don't have to leave now. Unless you nessicerily need or want to, you can." , Bri said secretly hoping she would stay with her. " Issac, you might need some of this" , she handed him a square of ambrosia, " but don't eat all of it and don't eat a bunch at the same time or you will get a HUGE fever, and mortals would blow up. It's called ambosia, it helps heal a lot.", she said filling him in.

(( Daughter of Ares at your service. Sorry it' so short I'm still wowed by the claiming))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

"You have done well. It looks to me like he had been attacked by hellhounds, and they normally do not much more harm than scratching.By the way, my name is Alexandra Wolfar. Whatever you have heared of the hunters, we are not as bad at it sometimes seems in the stories. I promise you, you do not have to fear me, except if you are my enemy." He glared at her, "shut up. Do not act as i'm some needie camper begging for help. Beat it, why not pick on some other male? From what i've heard, it's one of the only things that you can do. And I swear mouth 'boys' one more time like i'm an innfieor and i'm going to punch you. So as far as i'm concerned you are my foe, for you hate MY kind." He sat up and threw his legs off the edge, putting them on the ground. He had been in worse shape before, he felt well enough to attack. Even if he did lose, he would be able to work off some of his anger off on her.

"You a hunter. Meaning you turned your backs on men, reasoning you hate us or think us weak. Or something else as trival a stupid. Now go! No one needs your help now, so leave." When she walked to the door he continued to glare. But talked to Bri, "thank you." He ate a little bit of the corner of the Ambasoriba. It tasted amazing. He felt the wounds in his leg stop the painfull throbing. Though the wounds (his back included) still burnt and it felt like hell hounds were still clawing at his back. He pulled off his shirt, it hurt when the shirt even touched the wounds. He looked at the back of the shirt, and saw that it was in ribbons. He sighed, "and it was the only thing I could grab too" muttered the british youth to himself. He looked at his chest and abbs, he was very muscular for his age. Though it was usually hard to tell, though looking at the rest of the campers some seemed pretty stong. He looked, and saw something hanging around his neck. There was something he had forgotten about, there hung a dogtag. He held it in his hand, before taking it off and throwing it into his pocket. No one should see that, in this camp. Taking a cloth he wipped the blood off.

He took the cloth and wipped the blood off of his back. Or best he could, anyway. With that he but the now bloody cloth into the bowl where he got it. With that he put his shirt back on. "The wounds aren't as bad, the nector and ambasoria did wonders. Though it will be sometime before I can take my leave from the infirmiry. Thank you for all of your help Bri. I'm in your debt." It was something he planned to repay, sometime in the future. He nodded, and layed back down on the bed. Taking a sharp intake of breath as he slowly lowered his back onto the matterss. He gave a sigh, "you don't know how good laying here feels. It's one of the better things i've slept on in my life." He smiled as he closed his eyes.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 pm

As the boy started to talk why he does not like hunters, Alexandra had no idea if she should laugh or cry. He seemed to have understood that all wrong, but she knew that it would not help if she explained it to him. So she just did as she had not heared him and turned to Brianne. "I am sure Artemis would be glad to have you as a new huntress.", she said to the girl, smiling. But with exactly this, she had the feeling as if she had to shout with the boy right now. She knew it was not good, so she breathed in some times.

Then, after a short while, while the boy tried to get the blood away from his body, she could not be quiet any more. "Now I see why you don´t like MY kind. You hate us for something you have understood completely wrong. It is right that we turned away from men. But it is not exactly that we hate them. It is more that we hate love.", she explained with a calm voice. She had to work hard not to shout at him. And she would also need to work hard to say the next words not coldly. "And I promise you, you do not want me to be your enemy. Because then you have to take care the whole time you are in front of my bow.", she said to him. Even if her voice showed no expression, her eyes showed that she had ment it like she had said it.

Then Alexandra was happy. She still stood at the door. She did not liked to say more, because she did not really knew how the boy could react.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 am

He shook his head, though he didn't wish to get up from the bed. "Again I say; so shut up." He opened his eyes, and looked at the girl. "Now I see why you don´t like MY kind. You hate us for something you have understood completely wrong. It is right that we turned away from men. But it is not exactly that we hate them. It is more that we hate love. And I promise you, you do not want me to be your enemy. Because then you have to take care the whole time you are in front of my bow." He probally had rolled his eyes nine time within the last sentence. "I know that is total bull shit. No, you didn't turn away from 'love' don't blame things for what you chose. Look love leads to men, no shit. You may even believe that you hate 'love' but any one with half a brain would see that is not only a lie, but also total BS!" He shook his head, "the stupity of youth." He glared at her, he sat up on the bed.

"Hunter, you don't scare me. I've been shot, mortered, bombed, left for dead, knifed, and choked. All of these weren't MEANT to kill me." He knew this meant nothing to her, she would probally silently cheering her her mind. His past was worse than all of the rest here, no matter how bad they THOUGHT they had it. His childhood was worse. "I've staired down the barrel of a beretta, with out flinching. So why in gods name should I be afraid of a girl with twigs. Sorry a pissed girl, who didn't find her stupid disney movie romance, with twigs. That a better discription?" He shook his head, willing his leg to heal so he could attack the hunter. "Yes I hate your kind, the hunters. You are all nothing but pissed off girls, throwing tantrums." He glared at her, and layed back down. "Do not rasie your bow to someone, unless you have the full intention of murdering on the spot-" he said this as if it didn't matter "- if you do shoot me, and I live. I will promise you, you will not be walking away from the next encounter." She would laugh most likly, but he knew those girls could infact fall in battle, if she attack he would make sure that she fell in battle. Issac was a violent man, forged by war itself.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

(( Bri's watching from afar now))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

((good to know, Bri))

Now Alexandra could not cool herself down. She was giving in her whole hate. There was something really dangerous in her eyes. "I have not blamed anybody, I just tried to say the things as they are. But only to tell you, if I would really hate men as you say, I would not be here alone, without the others. And you would have an arrow in your chest by now.", she said, louder than she had ment it to do. She knew that this whole scene had to look really scary. This boy was dangerous, she somehow felt that. But she was also not the nice girl.

Then, without knowing why she really did it, she pointed at the boy. "You cannot really enfrighten me with all what you are saying. Believe me, you are not the only one who had fought by now and who had thought he would be dead soon. I have tried not to be your enemy, but as it seems you do want me as this.", she said. Then she breathed deep in. "I swear to the river Styx, one day one of my arrows will hit you, and you will feel that it had not been good to be my enemy.", she said to the boy.

Alexandra knew that she had done something really bad now. She knew Styx took swearings very serious, and she had just swore something. But now it was too late to change anything. She breathed heavily and leaned against the wall. She still had the dangerous glint in her eyes. "Now you see what you have done.", she said angrily at the boy.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down