Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I have to live? ((Open :)))

2 posters

Go down

This is where I have to live? ((Open :))) Empty This is where I have to live? ((Open :)))

Post  Natalia Rine Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 am

"Urg!!" Natalia groaned as she heaved her bags up the Hill. That retched man had dropped her off in the middle of no where, only saying, "Go that way." Where was she anyway? All Natalia could see was trees. Tons of trees. What was she supposed to do here? Natalia finally got to the top of the Hill.

Finally, a place that looked half way civilized. Even though her mother had been a maniacal murder, Isabel had still had class, and she had taught that to her children. Natalia was rarely satisfied because of this. The scene laid out before her was not partially satisfying. But it was better then trees. Much better.

Natalia was just about to continue in dragging her bags down the Hill, when something caught her eye. It was gold and shiny, hanging in a tree of all things. She sat down, just staring at the thing. It was captivating. More Natalia's speed. She sighed, wondering what happened to her mother and brother.

((Meh, It sucks :/))

Natalia Rine

Back to top Go down

This is where I have to live? ((Open :))) Empty Re: This is where I have to live? ((Open :)))

Post  Percy Jackson Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm

With a soft sigh, Percy climbed Half-Blood Hill. He didn't have much to do today, it was a...free day of sorts, so the boy decided he would go up to the hill and look at Thalia's Pine Tree and the fleece a bit. Just some reminders of the things he had been through over the years. And truly, the things he really missed. Even after this long, Percy wasn't used to not going on crazy adventures over the summer, and the son of Poseidon (not to jinx it) kind of wanted a little bit of action to come his way. This summer had been great, of course, but there were no threats, which meant no worrying, which meant quiet. Percy hated when things were this quiet. Sure, there were times when he enjoyed it, the time to just hang out with Annabeth, work on his sword fighting, relax a little, but seriously?

As he walked up the side of the hill, Percy saw a young girl sitting there, staring at the Golden Fleece hanging from Thalia's Tree. She must be a new camper, because she had a couple bags at her side and a look of confusion on her face. Typical. Percy could clearly remember his first time at camp...it had been much different from anyone else's (at least, as far as he knew) and Percy sort of...well, he was glad that it was way over, but at the same time...it was something to...uh...do. Once again, his thoughts were very unintelligent and Percy knew his girlfriend would tease him mercilessly if she could read his mind (which it seemed like she could half the time). The son of Poseidon could almost hear her voice in his head: Snap out of it, Seaweed Brain. Go help that girl.

Shaking his head, Percy shook the imaginary voice of Annabeth from his head and approached the girl slowly before kneeling next to her. "Hey," he said. "Are you alright?" The boy's voice was sympathetic...he knew what it was like to go through all this for the first time, and before he did anything too crazy (like informing the girl of where she was, or showing her around...or having Grover run up to them, even though that wouldn't be his fault...oh Gods, the ADHD thoughts were annoying). Anyway, Percy knew he should stay calm and help out this girl if he could. "Did you just get here?" he blurted out, which sounded incredibly stupid, because obviously she had just gotten there. "I'm Percy, by the way," he introduced himself, hoping it would make the girl think a little. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

This is where I have to live? ((Open :))) Empty Re: This is where I have to live? ((Open :)))

Post  Natalia Rine Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Natalia's head shot around, hearing a voice. Since the age of two, Natalia had been trained as a spy. Isabel, her mother, had been a spy, which ad lead her to the murder of a innocent pair of sibling's parents. Her hard gaze barely softened when she realized the older boy was attempting to help her. "Yes, of course I'm new. I don't carry around these ugly things everyday." Natalia snapped, pointing at the ugly white bag sitting next to her.

Natalia rolled her eyes. "Natalia Rine." She said simply to introduce herself. "Oh, is that what this dump called?" Natalia asked, tilting her head, pointing to the simple, multicolored buildings over the hill she was sitting on.

((I feel terrible over talking like that o.o))

Natalia Rine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down