Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts (Open) Empty Thoughts (Open)

Post  Cyrus Astapi Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Cyrus's looked at the olives and lamb meat on his plate. A traditional greek meal. Cyrus sighed as he led a piece of meat into the flames as an offering. He plopped down on the Hermes table next to... somebody. Cyrus began to eat what was left of his meat and olives. He wiped his mouth occasionally as he tried to get a look at the person next to him. Cyrus didn't want to be rude by just staring the person down. Eventually he gave up and decided to eat the rest of his meal in piece. Cyrus wondered about life, who was his godly parent, what was his destiny, what was he born to do?

The last question rang in Cyrus's head like a bell. What was Cyrus born to do? He couldn't believe that his life was an accident, that it was meaningless. Whoever his parent was, he must have meant to have Cyrus. Not just meant to have him, meant him to do something important. Cyrus wanted to make an impact in the world.

The person next to Cyrus shifted in their seat. Cyrus decided he might as well make a conversation. "Hey, whats up?" He spoke.

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Thoughts (Open) Empty Re: Thoughts (Open)

Post  Georgie Daniels Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 am

Georgie was sat in the Hermes cabin. She had been there for a while and hated being back there again. Why am I a bad luck magnet? She was at on her bunk bed that she had stolen from an unclaimed kid. She had towered over him and he had ran off, terrified. The brunette was staring up at the ceiling with her father's baseball in her hand. What could she do? She could asked someone to play baseball with her but she hadn't got a bat, she left it at home.

Georgie sat up when she heard the conch shell. Oh not again. She didn't feel hungry in anyway but everyone started to line up and Georgie was nearer the front. She pushed past the other kids and stood near the front. She was at the front because she had been at camp longer than most of the people that were unclaimed or even claimed. She crossed her arms and followed the other kids to the Mess Hall.

When she got there she sat down at the table and ordered a cheese sandwhich. The goblet filled itself with cherry coke. Georgie shuffled in her seat and a boy looked at her. The boy turned as if to make a conversation with her. "Hey what's up?" He asked. She turned to face him. She really didn't want to talk but she felt she must. "Nothing, why?"
Georgie Daniels
Georgie Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Astapi Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:14 pm

She answered him. Cyrus chomped and swallowed down some meat. He dabbed his mouth then turned to the girl, revealing his handsome face. "Just trying to meet a new face." Cyrus spoke. For the whole year that Cyrus had been here, he had never seen the girl. She was either new or already knew Cyrus. Most unclaimed knew Cyrus, he kinda took charge of the unclaimed, led and helped the newbies.

Cyrus of course hoped he could get the hell out of the Hermes and into another one. He was primarily trying to train and do anything to get noticed. But I mean, what if his parent didn't care about training or any of the things he was doing.

"So are you new?" Cyrus spoke, downing an olive.

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

ZEUS, God of gods, and sky.

Zeus paced the throne room of Olympus, His hands behind his back, His eyebrow's furrowed, in concentration. His brother, Poseidon sat in his throne, Speaking to Zeus, about godly matters, But, back to business. Zeus stopped pacing, and glanced out the window in the far right wall, He kept one hand behind his back, while scratching his chin with the other hand. Zeus wore his usual outfit, a light blue and silver and gold Greek tunic, With silver sandals. He was in his godly form, of ten plus, feet tall. His dark black hair was combed down straight, and his dark blue eyes were focused on something far away.

The rest of the olympians and minor gods were Hades knows where, doing gods know what. He scratched his chin again, Before turning to Poseidon, "Pardon me, Brother. I have some business to take care of." He turned to face the exit, as Poseidon nodded, "Yes brother."

As Zeus walked down the steps of the exit he shrunk down in size with each step before he became a normal sized grown man, of around six feet, Wearing a simple outfit, of Jeans, a white t-shirt hoodie, and a light blue jacket over top, along with sneakers.
He walked down through the streets of New york.

Arriving at Camp Half blood not to long after, he walked through camp, unseen, and went straight to the Mess Hall. There he spotted his Son, along with an unclaimed demigod, He smiled, still unseen, considering the angle he was standing, yet he could see the two campers perfectly. He figured now was better than any other time. Speaking, in Cyrus's mind only, He began, "Son of Mine, I am sorry That I could not be there for you when you were young. Being a god, I have duties to fill. Forgive me. But Be proud of who you are, and who you have become,a leader. Not a follower. Show me well. Don't prove me wrong." Zeus said, and with that he snapped his fingers, and a sword appeared in his son's lap. A gold blade, flat and sharp, with a dark blue hilt inscribed on it, was Cyrus's name, and a bunch of symbols. "Name it what you would like, use it well." And then with that he spoke aloud, for all who was near, to hear. "I, Zeus, Claim Cyrus Asapi, as my son." He smiled proudly, and snapped his fingers, arriving back in the throne room of olympus, He sat in his throne and sighed, Now back to work. Oh joy.
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Astapi Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Cyrus froze. Nothing had ever made him as happy as this. He was the prominent and proud son of Zeus. A blade appeared in Cyrus's lap. Gold, beautiful, a masterful blue hilt. Teas grew in Cyrus's eyes. He sucked them back up and raised to his feet. "I will not disappoint you father!" Cyrus thrusted his blade in the air and jumped on top of the lone Zeus table. A blue lightning bolt appeared over Cyrus's head.

Zeus's voice echoed through the room. Cyrus stood prouder than you could even try to fathom. The mess hall erupted in applaud. The Hades cabin stayed completely quiet as all other tables cheered. Nothing, and he means nothing, could make Cyrus happier.

The son of Zeus, wow, just wow.

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down