Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New at Camp ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

New at Camp ((Open)) Empty New at Camp ((Open))

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Kietyn was just walking in from the Hill, with her bag in hand, and went to the Hermes Cabin. She saw an open bunk, at the far end of the cabin, and decided to take it. She lied out her sleeping bag on the mattress, and unpacked her pillow case. Gods, this place is crowded, Kietyn thought. There were people actually sleeping on the floor!

Kietyn grew up, shy, and separated from the world. She honestly never saw anyone other than her family, and workers in her house. She saw someone coming in through to door, and walking over. Kietyn didn't know what to say, so she just grabbed a book out of her bag and started reading, and she put on her iPod and listened to the song Kelly's Wellies by Gaelic Storm, which reminded her so much of home. Her favorite book of all time, Dracula by Bram Stroker. She hid her face from the person approaching with her teal bangs, but that didn't work out too well. Kietyn saw someone looking at her and said her Irish accent exploding as she spoke, "Um, excuse me. Are you looking for something?" Kietyn never thought that anyone would want to meet her, because she was so different.
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/

Back to top Go down

New at Camp ((Open)) Empty Re: New at Camp ((Open))

Post  Brianne Granger Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Brianne was walking back to the Hermes cabin. Since her Olympian parent hasn't claimed her yet she was stuck in the over grown jungle of people. Every day she wondered about how the orphanage in London was doing. It was there when she discorved a hellhound, and that she was a demi-god. Bri walked up the stairs to cabin eleven and opened the door. As Brianne walked to her bunk , thank the goods she had one, she fiddled with her silver iPod. Finally Bri found her favorite song by Selena Gomez. You are the thunder and I am the lightning , the song rang through her ears.

When her bunk came in to sight she saw a girl settling beside her bunk. Probably a newbie, Bri thought to herself quietly. Soon the iPod buds appeared in the the girls ears. Bri's honey golden hair fell in to her eyes, quickly she pushed them back to their place. She heard the girl say in a Irish accent,"Um, excuse me. Are you looking for something?" " Actually no I'm not. I'm Brianne Granger, but you can call me Bri. You are?", she blurted out in her insanely strong British accent she admired so much.

(( Mind if I joined?))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Jackson Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:32 pm

((I'm totally joining in too...delete if you don't want me here...XD))

One would think that when you were the hero of both the Olympian and mortal worlds, Hermes campers wouldn't sneak into your cabin and prank you in your sleep. And yet Percy had woken up that morning to find streamers all over his cabin, balloons that said 'Good luck on cabin check today!' and of course, half his stuff stolen. Now, for all Percy knew, they had done that to every cabin, but his own empty cabin was already completely messy from just him, and the last thing he needed was streamers and balloons everywhere...not to mention most of his clothing gone. In a pair of dirty jeans and a dirty orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, Percy made his way over to the Hermes cabin, ready to give the Stoll brothers (and any other Hermes camper that was there) a nice piece of his mind. Or at least find a way to soak them a little...or a lot.

Not many of them would probably be in there, but Percy could always have some fun of his own. On the other hand, everybody would know who flooded the Hermes cabin, so that option was kind of out. As Percy made his way to the Hermes cabin, he felt himself getting more and more worked up, letting out deep breaths. He had always been told by school counselors that he should count to ten before he let his anger get ahold of him, but then again, none of them had ever been to Camp Half-Blood and dealt with the Hermes campers (or Ares ones, for that matter). Nor had they ever face thousands of monsters head on, or anything else that Percy had been through over the years. Maybe he could give them some lessons for the next time a demigod came into their office, going on about their ADHD and dyslexia and the strange events that they couldn't explain.

Before he knew it, Percy was at the Hermes cabin. Huh, how did that happen...despite all the battle training that should have helped his ADHD, the boy often felt it could get just as bad as before. That was probably how he ended up at the Hermes cabin before he had time to devise a plan or anything. Ugh, where was Annabeth when he needed her? Not even thinking about what he was going to do next, Percy pushed the door to the Hermes cabin open, ready to kick some Hermes butt...only to find that the only people in the cabin were two girls, who were definitely not children of Hermes. In fact, neither of them looked familiar. They were probably two new, unclaimed demigods. Oh Gods...this was...awkward. Come on, Seaweed Brain, the boy imagined his girlfriend's voice in his head. Don't just stand there, do something. "Um...hi?" Percy said awkwardly.

Anything other than make yourself like a fool...oh wait.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

New at Camp ((Open)) Empty OFFICIAL CLAIM

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 am

Ares was bored up on Olympus, so he decided to go down to Camp Half-Blood, and get some poor kid out of the over crowded Hermes Cabin. The god got on his motorcycle, and drove off, with his blonde hair blowing in the wind, on how fast he was speeding. Within ten minutes, Lord Ares arrived at Camp Half-Blood.

He stomped off to the annoying Hermes Cabin. As Ares walked in, the always loud cabin silenced, as he passed each unclaimed kid. He walked up to two demi-gods, and Percy Jackson. "Percy," the god greeted, then turned to the blonde girl sitting on a bed. "Hello Brianne," Ares said with a surprised gentleness in his voice. "I am your father," he said giving his newly claimed daughter the gift of a pure celestial bronze sword. The god stomped out of the cabin, but stopped just as he got out, "Use it well, Bri," then went back to his bike. On the way back to Olympus, he thought about more claiming sometime soon. He decided to go for a cross-country bike trip, which Athena told him would take about three weeks.
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down