Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally reaching the camp

3 posters

Go down

finally reaching the camp Empty finally reaching the camp

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 am

Alexandra was on her way since the sun had risen. She had walked nearly half a day till she reached the half-blood hill. She was really glad about that. When she walked up the hill and looked down on the camp, she could not imagine what she saw. Alexandra asked herself why the other hunters do not really like the camp, because she thought that it was the most wonderful place she had seen by now. She stood there in her leather armoury, and breathed in the air. She thought the silver glint that was around her shone a little bit brighter now. Alexandra now knew that she really had made the right decicion as she told Artemis that she wanted to go to the camp.
Slowly she walked down the hill. Her eyes were shining as she saw the buildings getting bigger. She was half down the hill when she stopped again. She did not know exactly why, but she looked back and wished to see the other hunters one last time before she would stay at the camp for a long time.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

finally reaching the camp Empty Re: finally reaching the camp

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 am

Kietyn was wandering the camp when she saw someone with a bow and arrow coming down the hill. Kietyn knew that she was safe, but she kept thinking that she would get hurt, because she was never really a people person. She always blamed her parents for keeping her locked inside the walls of their house. She had her iPod on her, so she wouldn't have noticed the girl right away, but the way they were walking, she noticed the girl. "Er....hi," Kietyn greeted the girl. "I am Kietyn Summers. Who are you?" Kietyn's Irish accent was bursting out of her mouth, as she tried so hard to sound American, it didn't work. Key thought that was pretty good for her second introduction, ever. Her teal bangs flew in her face from the wind, so she wiped them out, and took out one ear bud, so she could hear the girl.
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 am

Alexandra looked at the girl that was coming towards her. After the stranger had spoken, she knew somehow that this girl was not really used to introduce herself. Even if she could not think of an explanaiton for that, the huntress had no problem with it. She even did not really care. She found it much more fascinating to hear the accent of the girl. None of the hunters had such an accent, so Alexandra did not knew where it could come from.
"Hi. I am Alexandra Wolfar, huntress of Artemis. Nice to meet you, Kietyn.", she said. She had some problems to speak out the name of the girl, but finally she had managed to say it without stopping. Alexandra smiled at the girl. She asked herself how long Kietlyn was at the camp by now. "Can you maybe help me a little bit? I do not know where to go, and the stories of the other hunters do not seem to help much.", she then said to the girl, trying to sound a little bit funny.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:04 am

"Em..." Key said, in thought, "...Sure. What do you need help with?" Kietyn thought that the girl might need help finding her way to the Huntress' cabin, or something like that. "Do you want to get off the hill, and start heading towards camp?" Key offered. She thought it would be a good thing to go there, and maybe that would bring them closer to what Alexandra was looking for.

((Sorry its short, now muse on the subject I guess))
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 am

Alexandra had no real idea what she should ask the girl to help her with. "Can you maybe show me around the camp a little bit? I have really no idea where everything is, and I would be really intersted.", the huntress said then to the girl. Then they walked down the hill. Alexandra looked at Kietlyn closely. She saw the strange colour of the girls hair and finally found out that the eyes of the girl seemed sometimes white. Now that she was not talking, she saw much more than before.

"How long are you at the camp?", Alexandra then finally asked the girl. It interested her if the girl knew his parent by now, but she thought it would be better to ask first how long the girl was at the camp. Because she thought that when Kietlyn had not been at the camp for long, then she would not know his parent.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 am

"To be honest, I have only been at camp just a couple days, actually," Key replied. "If, you don't want to call me Kietyn all the time, I do also go by Key. If you would like to call me that." Kietyn thought that would be a good idea to get her nickname out. Walking down the hill, and getting close to the main camp she said, "So, where to now?" Kietyn didn't know that much about camp, but she thought that maybe Alexandra would learn along with her.

With the wind blowing, Key put up her hair into a pony tail, and left her oddly colored bangs alone where they were. Although, physically she was with Alexandra, mentally she was off in outer space, because her ADHD was acting up. Dang it, Key thought, I really hoped the ADHD would get better.
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 am

Alexandra nodded. "You can call me Alex, Key.", the huntress said to the girl. When they were down the hill, she looked around a little bit. She really had no idea where to go. "Maybe we should start at the cabins. Then I can get my clothes away and then we can look around a little bit more.", she said. She really liked the idea, but she asked herself how everybody would react, because she would take her bow and quiever with her.

"How do you like the camp by now?", she then asked Key. The wind was coming from the see, so when Alexandra breathed in, she could smell it. Also it seemed like she could smell the strawberries a little bit. But the huntress thought that also could be just imagination.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 am

When Alex asked if they could stop at the Cabins first Kietyn said, "Sure," with her Irish accent blaring out. Key walked with Alex to the cabins, and showed her the Artemis Cabin. "Home sweet home, for you," she said with a smile. Key was a little jealous that Alex had gotten to stay at the Artemis Cabin, and not in the Hermes. Oh well, she thought, I would not really want to be a maiden for the rest of my life. I would die without boys, I'm a flirt, or so I have been told, and boys make nice pillows, if the smell good.

((Shall we start a new thread in the Cabins?))
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 am

When the two girls finally reached the cabins, Alexandra saw soon the cabin that had to be the one of Artemis. She even did not looked at the other ones for a moment. She just walked there with Key. When the girl said "Home, sweet home, for you,", the huntress had to laugh. She shook her head. "Not really home. But I hope it will be like home soon.", she said to Key.

Then she looked inside. She turned to Key again. "Do you want to come inside?", she asked Key. Alexandra asked herself if there had ever been somebody except the huntresses in this cabin. But she did not really cared about that.

(Yeah, we can make a topic at the cabins. should i make it?)
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 am

APOLLO, god of Sun, Music, and Medicine.

Apollo sat in hi sun chariot, HIgh in the sky, above Camp half blood. He pulled his black rayban sunglasses down over his eyes, and crossed his feet at the ankles, which lay across the window. He folded his arms behind his head and sighed, "Ahhh." He said happily, and began whistling to him self. Before siting up and stretching. He cracked his knuckles, "Alright, work to be done, " He looked down below onto camps sandy shore of the sound, There he spotted his own child, with another unclaimed camper. Smiling he snapped his fingers, and a small sun symbol appeared over his child's head, before he spoke into His child's mind. "Oh, Child of mine. Its great to see you here alive. Making friends, living well. Do me a favor and get out of the cabin of hell. And into a bright.. literally, new one! Enjoy!" He said, "Oh. I am your father, Apollo, Blah, Blah, Blah." He said moving his hand in a 'talking' way open and closed open and closed. Than a new sword appeared in his child's lap, He than spoke for all to hear "I, Apollo, Claim, Keityn Summers as my daughter! Congradulations!" Apollo than started up the Sun chariot's ignition, and drove off bake to olympus, that is after finishing his rounds.
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down