Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

Arrival ((Open)) Empty Arrival ((Open))

Post  Isaac Garner Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 am

Isaac lay in the Infirmary, wondering what had happened to make this work. He'd been attacked by a Monkey and taken away from his Countryside home in Paythorne. His life officially sucked. All because of some Greek God nonsense. He growled and sat up, then walked into the main area of the Big House, and simply waited. Waited for a sign. Another teenager. Anything that could help him.

((*Coughs* Kind of lame, I suppose))

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Arrival ((Open)) Empty Re: Arrival ((Open))

Post  Jeff Bentham Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 am

Jeff was in the big house to get himself some painkillers. The fight with Issac had damaged him more then he anticipated. He had some nasty sprains and bruises and some painkillers would be nice. Jeff saw a kid standing in the main hall, he had a few wounds on him and Jeff had to say something. "What beat you up? A monkey?" Jeff joked. It didn't have to be funnt, Jeff wasn't a person for funny jokes.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:49 am

Isaac scowled at the kid who walked in and said, "What beat you up? A monkey?" Isaac just gave him a look and said coolly, "Well, actually, yes it was. A goddamned Monkey attacked me. Now I'm in America." He wasn't sure about much, but what he did know was that he wanted information, so he asked the guy, "What the hell is this place anyway?" He wanted to know what was happening and why, and he wanted to know now.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Demeter, Goddess of Nature, and Harvest.

Demeter hummed softly to herself as she poured milk into a bowl of Frosted Flakes. It was a sweeter type of cereal than she usually chose, but Demeter was in an exceptionally good mood today. She had just spent some important bonding time with her daughter Persephone, who had been back from the Underworld for a couple of months, and there was a cereal special on the Food Network. Sometimes those mortals in charge of TV shows really knew how to make an old goddess happy.

With this good feeling tingling throughout her body, Demeter felt like it was time to do something different. She'd been pretty much separating herself from the rest of the Olympians for the past few centuries, only socializing with her daughter and occasionally other Olympians. Besides, the others considered her very eccentric, to say the least, which was probably true. This also meant that Demeter seldomly engaged in other activities that the gods thrived on, such as siring demigod children, and of course, claiming them. She much preferred preparing bowls of cereal and practically force-feeding them to Persephone to sending a sign to her half-blood children. Demeter had no claimed children at Camp, but she was ready to change that.

With a snap of her fingers, a golden cornucopia appeared above the head of her Son, Isaac Garner who was socializing with his 'friend' at Half Blood Hill at the time. Demeter's gift to her Son? A few Cheerios that materialized in Isaac's hand. Demeter thought any kind of weapon as a gift would be unnecessary. She than spoke for all around to hear,
"I, Demeter, Claim Isaac Garner as My son. Thank You."
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 am

Just after he'd asked where he was, a golden Horn of Pleanty appeared above his head and some cereal in his hand. He then heard a voice. It was that of a women, saying, "I, Demeter, Claim Isaac Garner as My son. Thank You." He stared at the cereal and shrugged before eating it. He then realised what had just happened. He knew who his Mother was. Demeter, Goddess of plants and Nature stuff. He smiled through the Cornflakes and said, "Son of Demeter! Niiiiiiiiiice." He grinned and shouted to the Sky, "Thanks Mum!"

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down