Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open)) Empty Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open))

Post  Issac William Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Issac sat in the biggest tree around. He knew he was too far off the ground for a monster to get. Issac was a new camper, just coming to camp a day ago. Before that he had been in the S.A.S. Special Air Service. The teen had been in a secret branch that trained kids to do missions. Not like James bond, there were no fancy cars, no suits, he was a soldier and had a job to do. The reason the British government was that other countries all over the world were training kids to fight. So in a fight who will the enemy fight, an adult with a gun? Or the little kid with a knife and a beretta. So while the fighting was going on, he would have other objections. So he would go and do what he was instructed to do. He sighed, and looked around. No one was near by. He jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground rolling. He jumped up, and started running.

He knew what lurked in the shadows of the woods. There was no way he was going to stick around a meet up with them. Issac was slower than he usually was, because yesterday a pack of hell hounds had attacked him in hopes of him being there next dinner. They had clawed his leg and back pretty well, though a girl named Bri had saved him. With the help of a drink called Nector his wounds had started to heal, though they were not gone they were allot better. Issac's camo pants were torn so you could still see the wounds. The back of his shirt was no better. The dried blood on his cloths were immense, he was still surprised that he had made it. He hadn't been able to pack or change when he left. It was right after a boy had saved his life.

A giant scopian had attcked him, when the boy with a sword helped him. He left right after. Hoping that everyone would think he had died. Issac heard something behind him. He knew something was behind him, but he couldn't hear it move. Issac jumped and rolled on the ground, spinning around. He drew his knifes, one was a steal combat knife, the other was a half-blood weapon. Issac didn't know or care what is was made out of. He just knew it killed monsters that wished him dead. What he saw made him stop for a moment. The monster was half women half snake. It had a shield and sword, and from the look in her eye you could tell she was planning to use them shortly. On Issac.

The boy rolled to his right as the sword came down, the blade just missing him by inches. He jumped back, holding his weapons with obvious skill. He knew how to use a knife, but the rest, bows and sword were something new to him. He jumped out of the way of the sword again, just keep moving. Don't strike till you see a way in . The sword was swung at him once more, this time he threw his knife out to block it. The clang of the metal was a horrid sound, and Issac's hand throbbed form the impact. He looked to his left, seeing another kid there. "HELP!" He said this as he rolled to his right, trying to get the attention away from the other kid who might help him.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open)) Empty Re: Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open))

Post  Cyrus Astapi Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm

The boy that Issac had seen was Cyrus. He was small, fast, and strong. Cyrus heard the cry for help and rushed into battle. Cyrus had been here for about a year and was pretty gifted with the sword by now. The enemy was like nothing he'd ever seen before. Woman on top serpent on bottom, meeting in the middle. She held a scimitar and shield, ready for battle. Cyrus parried off a slash from the monster. He almost went in to attack when he thought of the other boy. Cyrus was very caring and would protect the boy with his life. "Get up, we're leaving." Cyrus spoke, his dark side strongly showing. His eyes looked dark that the deepest pits of hell, he was serious.

Cyrus couldn't fight with an injured boy near by, Cyrus was a great sword fighter, but not a god. The monster was coming in, closer and closer. He threw his sword at the beast, a sacrifice he would have to make. The blade sunk into the beast. "Let's go! Now!" Cyrus ordered.

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open)) Empty Re: Meeting my fellow demi-gods ((Open))

Post  Issac William Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Issac nodded at the boy and began to run. He still had his knifes in his hands, he looked back as the other boy threw his sword at the monster. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!" Issac was clueless on what it was, "LEFT!" Issac took a sharp turn, not missing a beat. He jumped out a log and and ran down a little hill. The tree making it difficult to pick up to much speed. He looked back at the kid, "come on, I past something on the way here that might help!" He yelled this over his shoulder. He ran ahead trying not the get to far ahead of the boy. He broke the tree line, there was a small slearing. In the middle was a group of rocks that looked like a fist sticking up from the ground.

Issac bounded up the small cliff of rocks. He scaled it easyily, he had scaled many other things that would make the small cliff of rocks look like an ant hill. He turned back to look at the other boy. He looked down, to where the snake lady was and gave a smile of relife. "Were safe for now. But now two things will happen. It will find a way up, or will keep us up here untill we die." He knew the kid had been the one to help, but Issac was taking charge. It was what his training had preparred him for. Not his exact situation but parts of it. "Look if the things finds a way up, we wait till she is almost up the full way. Than climb down the other side, for now we could roll down a big rock in hopes of inguring her. But soon we will have to move out. when that happens is still a mystery." His british accent was a thick one, if you'd heard te latest James Bond movie he sounded something like that, but fourteen-ized.
Issac William
Issac William

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down