Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell's Character Form

2 posters

Go down

Mitchell's Character Form Empty Mitchell's Character Form

Post  Mitchell Postal Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Character's name: Mitchell Postal

Species: Half-blood

Date of Birth: 08-07-1995

History:Mitchell grew up in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI. He lived with his aunt and uncle. They treated him as if he was there own, even though he wasn't. That was pretty easy though, since they were never home. He grew up with his cousins Max and Beth. The only difference he noticed in how his aunt and uncle treated him from how they treated them was that anytime something unusual happened, they blamed him. He never really did great in school. After a while, his aunt and uncle got annoyed. His uncle eventually brought him to camp.

Appearance: Mitchell has blond hair. It's not like but its slightly longer than a normal guys. He has blue eyes. He is about 5'11''. He is kind of skinny but is still athletically built. He doesn't smile very much. He usually dresses pretty casually. Jeans and a t-shirts usually. He has a scar on his forehead from when he fell into his pool.

Personality: Mitchell is a generally happy person, even though he doesn't show it. He is kind of shy but tries to make it seem like he's not. He's a great friend, once he makes them. He loves to have fun. He loves sports. He's one of those people who can list off statistics for any baseball of football player. He has low self-esteem. He covers it up with cockiness.

Other Information-

How did you find out about us?: on HBH

Which books in the series have you read so far?: All of them

Sample Roleplay: "Uncle Mike?" I call down the empty hallway. Great, my first day back from school and he's not home. I walk into the kitchen and see the dreaded note. On business trip. See u when I get back. This happened every year.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines: Yes

Last edited by Mitchell Postal on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mitchell Postal
Mitchell Postal

Back to top Go down

Mitchell's Character Form Empty Re: Mitchell's Character Form

Post  Cammy Astraia Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 pm

You need to Make each one longer please (Apperance, History, Personality.) It needs to be 7 to 10 Sentances, One paragraph. Thanks You.
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchell Postal Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm

It's all edited. Sorry bout that
Mitchell Postal
Mitchell Postal

Back to top Go down