Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's About Time ((Annabeth Chase))

2 posters

Go down

It's About Time ((Annabeth Chase)) Empty It's About Time ((Annabeth Chase))

Post  Percy Jackson Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Of course it would take until the very end of the summer for her to want to see me, Percy thought, as he walked up Half-Blood hill. Maybe the thought was a little exaggerated, because the boy had actually seen his girlfriend plenty of times over the summer, even if it wasn't for long periods of time. But lucky for Percy, Annabeth had found an "opening in her schedule" (which meant taking a break from designing the new Olympus) to meet with him. It was a beautiful summer day, and one could definitely feel a hint of fall in the air...a perfect day to meet with Annabeth and just relax a little. Percy knew that Annabeth had been really busy lately, but he had been as well...helping to train new demigods and all. It was a little intimidating being a good sword fighter, good enough that he was expected to help others train. And of course, most of them had never picked up a sword in their lives.

There had been one instance where a younger demigod had been trying to swing his sword, and instead it flew out of his hand, nearly hitting Percy (thank the Gods for fast reflexes). Another time, two new campers were trying to spar and the one nearly lopped the other's arm off. Shaking his head, Percy couldn't help but smile. Everyone who had been kind of...bad at first was showing a lot of progress, honestly. That was always a nice thing to see. But at the same time, the boy wanted to see more of his girlfriend...which hadn't happened a lot lately. Finding a nice spot on the grass, Percy sat down before laying back and staring up at the sky. Annabeth should be here any moment now, but she would probably sneak up on the boy no matter what position he was in, so he might as well stare at the clouds.

A beautiful day...one might even say a perfect one to end the summer. As Percy waited for Annabeth to get there, he couldn't help but think...this was his last year at school...he was almost done the misery that had been the past...well, however many years. No more Kindly One teachers, no more angry empousa cheerleaders, the whole thing. Well, that was figuring he made it through this year alive, anyway. Although Percy didn't doubt that he would be just fine. The son of Poseidon had made it this far, one more year at school would be fine. Staring up at the sky, Percy let out a soft sigh. He knew this was going to be rough; it was always rough being away from camp. But at the same time, he knew he just had to stick it out and everything would be okay.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

It's About Time ((Annabeth Chase)) Empty Re: It's About Time ((Annabeth Chase))

Post  Annabeth Chase Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Annabeth was sitting at her desk, the desk top covered in piles of books, blueprints, and more. Designing the new olympus was hard, She had also been put in charge of designing the new cabins at camp, Creating more room, building the minor gods cabins, she had it all mapped out, She would make the U of cabins a rectangle, clear away some of the trees in the woods, to finish off the rectangle, Perhaps even create a brand new U of circle, so there would be two U's. But that would take more time, more space, and more trees to clear.

Closing her book, and straightening her stack of notebooks, she grabbed her laptop, and stuck it in her bookbag, Between school and the designing planes, she had been pretty busy over the summer and last school year. Glancing at the clock on the wall She gasped, She was late. Quickly sliding her shoes on, and grabbing her jacket, She shouldered her bookbag, and a few of her things, and ran out the door, down the hall and out the front door, without anything more than a "Bye." To her dad. She had convience them to all move back to New york, and away from LA, So they eventually did. Luckily she was closer to Camp.

Running to the bus stop, just as a Greyhound pulled up, she handed the driver her money, and took a seat. No time to wait for a Taxi. She grew antsy, and anxious in her seat, She pulled out her laptop, and opened it up, It was the very Computer Deadleus(Sp?) gave her with all his plans, and ideas stored away in it. She clicked on one of her files, of one of the Olympus designs, and began to work on it.

Finally the bus pulled up, about a half a block from Camp, The empty wheat fields stretched on forever it seamed though. The driver looked at annabeth Like she was nuts. Annabeth put her lap top away, "Are you sure you want to be here Ma'am?" Annabeth nodded, "Thanks." She gave him an extra gold Drachma, and stepped out, She shouldered her backpack, and began walking up the country road. Soon she saw the hill, Half blood hill. Oh how she missed it.
Running up she dropped her bag by Thalia's tree, and snuck up to the only boy sitting underneath it Grabbing his shoulders she yelled. "Boo!" She giggled.
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Jackson Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Annabeth must be coming from home...Percy seemed to remember something about her getting permission to visit her father in the city. She had left something at home and had to do some work or...something. Honestly, the boy couldn't remember which kind of made him feel like the worst boyfriend in the world. But at least Annabeth was late...that evened everything out, right? Honestly, aside from the fact that it had been pretty clear after awhile that Percy and Annabeth would get together, they were still one of the most unlikely couples ever. After all...Poseidon and Athena had a rivalry and Percy was pretty clueless while his girlfriend was a genius and...well, other stuff. But somehow, they made just as good a couple as they did a fighting team.

Sitting up and crossing his legs Indian-style, Percy looked down the hill where his girlfriend would probably be coming from. The day was getting a little hotter, and the boy decided to move under Thalia's Pine Tree. Sitting in the shade was nice, but it made Percy miss his friend a lot. Thalia was always off with the Huntresses (obviously) and although she sometimes made visits to camp, it wasn't as often as Percy wished. Shutting his eyes, the son of Poseidon smiled slightly, laughing to himself. Sometimes he missed the days of going on adventures...but then again, it was always nice to have some peace and quiet. Well, as peaceful and quiet as Camp Half-Blood could get, anyway.

Suddenly, Percy felt someone grabbing his shoulders and and yelling 'boo!' in his ear. Jumping, Percy turned to see Annabeth. Smiling widely, the boy shook his head. "I try to position myself so you won't surprise me like that and you still manage to," he rolled his eyes. "Good going, Wise Girl," he teased, pulling the girl down to sit next to him. "Took you long enough to get here...I had forgotten you were at home, but still...it's really not like you to be this late," Percy pushed Annabeth's shoulder slightly before putting his arm around her. It had taken a long time for him to be able to make motions like this without blushing, but at this point, Percy had gotten much better at the whole 'boyfriend' thing. In fact, it was quite nice, once you got over the weird couple and crazy adventures they had had things.

Looking over at Annabeth, Percy smiled, kissing her softly. The boy honestly didn't know what else he could say...he had nice warm fuzzies in his stomach as he always did when he was his girlfriend (Gods...when had he gotten so sappy?) but Percy was learning to get over his dumb lovey-dovey stuff and concentrate on the actual relationship the two had formed. It had come a long way from that first quest and the two's constant bickering. To think of what had formed from that all...to think that Percy and Annabeth were a couple now...a couple...well, it was just the weirdest thing that the boy could imagine. And not in a bad way...Percy loved it. He wouldn't change it for the world.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabeth Chase Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 pm

"I try to position myself so you won't surprise me like that and you still manage to, Good going, Wise Girl, Took you long enough to get here...I had forgotten you were at home, but still...it's really not like you to be this late,"

Annabeth rolled her eyes, and lightly pushed The boy's shoulder, playfully. "Well, I had some 'work' to finish up. Big Plans. Besides, I also am designing the rest of the cabins." She motioned down the hill where all the holes were dug, and cation tape was put. "Olympus is more of a wreck than that!" She laughed, "Everything is dug up, bashed down, it looks like a tornado hit!" Annabeth said her voice rising. "Though that will have to be fixed soon, The gods aren't happy about that. Especially Hera. Though I have a feeling she appreciates is anyways. good thing I have my Mother's Help. For when I can't be there in olympus, She can." Annabeth said and nodded.

Annabeth swiped her blonde hair from her Grey eyes. "So Seaweed brain, How much trouble have you gotten into this year?" She said and rolled her eyes once again. "Oh, and Maybe after I get back to my cabin, We can ..." She paused and giggled. "Go to the arena. See if your any better of a fighter this year. You versus Me." She laughed again.

(Sorry its so short.. no muse whats so ever to day.. Im surprised i even got 2 paragraphs..))
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Jackson Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 pm

As the girl pushed his shoulder, Percy laughed. At least some things between the two of them would never change. Well, there were a lot of things between the two of them that would never change. It was a reassuring thing, because Percy would hate for him and Annabeth to turn into one of those super sappy couples that never did anything but hold hands and kiss. Ugh, even the thought made the son of Poseidon sick to his stomach. But even though they were boyfriend and girlfriend, there was plenty that Percy and Annabeth did exactly the same as they always had. Definitely a good thing, because the boy wouldn't want it any other way.

"So much work to do," Percy rolled his eyes. "After everything we've been through, you're complaining about designing stuff?" Shaking his head teasingly, the boy laughed. "Isn't that the boring stuff you do for fun, Wise Girl?" Percy said teasingly. As Annabeth's voice started getting more passionate, Percy pretended to push her away. "Don't go getting nuts on me now," he teased some more. "Because you know I don't especially care about all that architecture stuff..." the boy trailed off, not wanting to finish the statement (which he was going to finish with 'that I don't understand', and he knew his girlfriend would have teased him mercilessly about a statement like that).

With a laugh, Percy shrugged. "It's been a pretty boring...I mean...trouble-free year," he said. Well, boring too, but he didn't exactly want to say that. "But that wasn't a nice statement. Are you suggesting I'm always getting myself into trouble?" the boy pretended to be offended. They both knew that honestly, Percy was more often than not getting himself into trouble. It wasn't like he did that sort of thing on purpose, though. As a son of Poseidon, trouble usually found him. It was sort of just...how his life was. Of course, the boy had gotten more than used to it by now. "I didn't get into any trouble this year," Percy sighed softly. He sort of wished something had come up that would be interesting, but monsters just weren't as interested in him as they had been in the past.

Narrowing his eyes at the girl's challenge, Percy nodded. "I'm naturally a better fighter than you," he said, although he couldn't really be sure of that. Annabeth was, obviously, really good, but Percy had never been too shabby himself. "But you're on," he said, smiling widely. Really, some things never changed, and Percy would always be grateful for that much.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum