Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you? (( Jeff, PM))

2 posters

Go down

Who are you? (( Jeff, PM)) Empty Who are you? (( Jeff, PM))

Post  Brianne Granger Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Bri was in the Ares cabin turning it over, looking for her iPod. Brianne was under her bunk when she remembered her suitcase. She searched through it until she turned over her stuffed rainbow kitty. (shhhhh) It was right there. Her silver iPod that held her most listened to songs. Bri put the buds in her ears and turned it to Crush by Selena Gomez. As Bri headed out of the door she picked up Hunt, her sword that can make people grow angry when it touches them given to her by Ares himself, that she goes nowhere without. Brianne walked out of the Ares cabin and in to the center of all the cabins, sat down and listened to her iPod.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Who are you? (( Jeff, PM)) Empty Re: Who are you? (( Jeff, PM))

Post  Jeff Bentham Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Jeff was sitting near the Hermes cabin. He hadn’t slept in days because he refused to enter the cabin unless he was a son of Hermes. Even then he wouldn’t enter that place. It was nothing for Jeff, to many pitty criminals. Jeff saw a girl sitting in the center of the cabins. Jeff wasn’t easily intrigued but for some reason this girl seemed interesting to him. Jeff wasn’t a person to act nice but if it would give him information he would. Jeff would only be decent to people that intrigued him and since so few did he was never truly nice. But for some reason many at this camp had in the last few days. This bothered Jeff since it made him wonder if these demigods really were something else. He walked up to the girl changing his voice to a more regular London tone instead of his usually smart and poch voice. “Hey, I’m Jeff. Nice to meet you.” Jeff said. He smiled to the girl, all an act. Jeff needed to know who this girl was and for some reason it didn’t seem smart to go for her how he would with others, with his fists. Fights tell you more about people then anything else. Jeff would only show himself if he was in a fight. And he fought with brutality and all means nesasary.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 pm

[/i] Sparks fly when we touch, it was never enogh, it was just a crush[i], the song went through one ear and out of the other.Bri's iPod changed to Falling down by Selena Gomez when a boy came up to her. The unknown demigod said, “Hey, I’m Jeff. Nice to meet you.” He had an accent but she still thought her strong British accent would surprise him " I'm Brianne Granger, Daughter of Ares. Nice to meet you to.", Brianne said standing up. It still felt weird when she says Daughter of Ares to her. Brianne's eyes scanned the boy. Dark hair, dark eyes and casual clothes, a typical teenager except for the whole monsters-want-to-kill-me-and-I'm-half-Greek-God thing.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The girl was British, could that have been the reason of his interest? No, he can’t spot that from looking from afar. She was a daughter of Ares, the war god. That was also a possibility. Jeff had been a man of violence his entire life and Ares was the one for that. This girl seemed calm though and not completely used to her title. Something that didn’t surprise Jeff too much. One thing he was happy about was that he would have something to say to this girl now that he knew she was English. It would make finding out who she was a lot easier. “What part of England? I’m from London.” Jeff said trying to keep his happy face up.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Jeff asked which part of England she was from. " I'm from London, like you. I grew up in an orphanage my whole life though.", Bri said. She then muttered mainly to herself, " Stupid.Orphanage.Never.Tell.Me.Anything. This, she said pointing at Hunt, " is my sword Hunt. I don't recomend getting cut by it" Brianne was glad there was a couple of other half-bloods from England at Camp. Someone like her,Bri fancied the idea. But something she did not fancy was the boys here, she had never liked them...at all. Bri even considered joining the Hunters. But when she came here she wanted to try new things. Scratch that out on her list.

(( My niece ate my muse.))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Jeff was interested in the sword called hunt. He wondered what was so special about it. It was something that facinated Jeff more then he liked to say. The girl was from London like him but he had never met her. Not so strange since London was big and he was from a back neighborhood since his mom didn’t have the money to get out of there. Jeff didn’t care, if he hadn’t lived there he may have been an entirely different person. Jeff wondered how this girl ended up in America. He needed to find out everything he could about this girl, for some reason he felt the urge to. “How did you end up here then? It’s a long way from home.” Jeff said kindly. He hated to act like this. It wasn’t him at all but it was only temporary. Sometimes being like this was the best aproach.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:03 pm

After that Jeff asked how she got to here from London. Luckily she didn't mind answering a lot of questions at the same time and that she liked very curious people." Oh well it's a long story that I bet you really, really don't want to listen to for hours but to make it short. I fought a Hellhound at my orphanage and my best friend Dan, that I met at my eighth school, got us both on a plane to Manhattan and then he just well, took me here.", Bri said as she waved her hands telling that "here" meant Camp Half-Blood. " This", she said pointing to her right forearm where her scar was, " is what that Hellhound gave me that day I fought it." Brianne still hates Hellhounds to this day more than even an army of Flesh-Eating Birds.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

The scar didn’t surpise Jeff too much. He himself had many scars only they were not caused by monsters. He never faced a monster before and he didn’t care about monsters. Monsters were not important to Jeff. He had fought humans all he life and he had realised that they were the true monsters. They destroyed the world for simple luxaries and killed each other over meaningless things as money. They were mindless animals and Jeff had no respect for them at all. Demigods were there to rule, humans were there to obey and admire. Jeff thought the best way to get this girl on his side was to sympathise with her. “I know how it is. I myself have a scar quite similar to it.” Jeff said and pointed to his right shoulder where he was stabbed with a knife once. It had hurt him an awefull lot but it was nothing compared to what Jeff did to that bloke. Jeff had fought with the knife stuck in his shoulder and he didn’t use his right hand. Even with that handicap he broke the guys leg and cracked his skull. The guy was nearly paralised after Jeff was done with him. The memory did Jeff good, that guy deserved it for what he did.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Jeff said that he had quite a few scars himself and then he pointed to his shoulder. Bri guessed that a scar that had hurt him a lot was there. " Sorry about those. London's a brutal place, it is. I'm guessing your a godd fighter. Eh?, Brianne said. She liked that he knew what she was talking about and gave her some sympathy.

(( Sorry it's short there wasn't much to do))
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Jeff could talk about his greatest fights for hours. But since this girl seemed to be calmer then that he decided to act if he didn’t enjoy fighting at all while the truth was he loved fighting more then anything. The rush and thrill of tearing someone apart with bare fists was amazing. Jeff couldn’t imagine himself doing anything else. “I fear that I am. I do not enjoy it though. I have fought many people to secure my own safety but I would never fight because I enjoy it.” Jeff was a good liar and he had told many over the years, but this had to be the biggest one. He thought of his favorite fight. A fight he had with this no life fighter. He was good which made the fight interesting enough but Jeff had beat him easy. He had humiliated the guy by stealing his own knife with a chinese dragon hilt and made a cut in his face. The guy had a huge scar on his left cheek. Jake his name was if Jeff remembered right. It was a fun fight and Jeff had enjoyed it very much.

((I had to make a referance to Jake XD))

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Jeff said he didn't enjoy fihting for fun much. " Oh. Well since I bing a daughter of Ares love fighting, but I don't mean to really hurt them a lot unless they're my enemy.Then I'd love to pulverize themwith my sword and fists. My love for fights dosen't show much, but it definately does inside. I personally think that world peace would be good but at the same time I know that everyone willagree on peace. Especially my Father. If world peace started my dad would eventually fade out. I would not like that. At all.", Bri said hoping Jeff wouldn't think she was a girl that can't keep her mouth shut.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Jeff almost laughed when Bri talked about world peace. Humans weren’t capable of peace. They were violent and they were destructive. Jeff was the same yes but he was it for different reasons. He wasn’t desprate for meaning and leadership like humans. He was a leader, he was a meaning. But humans needed those things or they would still be mindless cavemen. Then again for Jeff, they still were. “I can imagine. But even though it would be bad if your dad fades. For peace, everyone should be willing to give their lives.” Jeff said. He was amazed by his own acting. What he was saying was the greatest load of bollocks ever. He was saying everything against his beliefs. Was his interest in this girl so great that he could say that? Aperantly, yes.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianne Granger Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Bri was pleasently surprised at what Jeff was saying. By looking at this average brown haired, buff guy you would never guess that he would ever say something like that. Or maybe that was just Bri's brain. " Exactly. But I'm guessing you've been in more fights then I have. Acctually I'm positive. They never let me get away with anything at that bloody orphanage." Brianne said. She was really starting to like this guy. The just had a certain friendship and they could relate to each other a lot. Bri fely a smile creep up on her face.
Brianne Granger
Brianne Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Jeff was losing interest for some reason. This girl was a fighter and all that but nothing seemed to interest him any longer. Picking a fight with her over nothing seemed pointless aswell so he would just leave in disapointment without any interesting thing happening. Jeff was done with meeting uninteresting people at this bloody camp. He wanted to have something interesting happen. “Yes, fights have been quite regular for me.” Jeff said, changing his voice back to normal. “Orphanages tend to be that way. They don’t care about the nature of human being and their violence. They try to supress which makes it even worse. Humans don’t understand, but I think you do. You were supressed for years, that couldn’t have been easy for a daughter of Ares. Well, what ever the facts, I need to leave. I have, things to attend to.” Jeff said. Even though his smart and crooked way of had returned he was not going to be a bastard like ussualy. “It has been, a pleasure meeting you.” Jeff lied. “Like I said, I have to leave, I hope that our paths cross once more.” Jeff said while walking off.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down