Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsters

4 posters

Go down

Monsters Empty Monsters

Post  Jeff Bentham Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Jeff was annoyed by camp as he was everyday. For some reason the people here just couldn’t stop annoying him. No one understood the world, no one had seen it. They were all training to fight monsters and be hero’s. Jeff understood that hero’s didn’t exist. There were only those with power, and those without it. They were the ones with power, but so many were unwilling to use it. Mortals were weak, they were machines. Every great ‘human’ was a demigod. From abe Lincoln to the beatles, they weren’t human. All the demigods trained to fight monsters but none of them realised they were fighting the wrong monsters. Mortals were the real monsters. They were violent and stupid. They were desparate to change the sad shells they were but they have no way to change it. They were too weak too. But demigods were strong enough, they could change everything.

Jeff walked through the woods for the first time. Monsters were there but they didn’t fear Jeff. He couldn’t kill them, but he wouldn’t let them kill him either. He would find a way to fight them off. He always fought any means nesecary so how could monsters be any different? Jeff heard a noise behind him. He didn’t like being sneaked up upon so he was happy that whoever or whatever was coming towards him wasn’t very stealthy. Jeff stood ready for anything, his fists ready to punch even though they couldn’t hurt a monster one bit. Jeff didn’t care, it just made him feel better.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Monsters Empty Re: Monsters

Post  Georgie Daniels Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

The brown haired teenage nightmare sat on her bunk that was well worn in the Hermes cabin. She had missed it for a while but when she came back to it, she didn’t want it. She had her father’s baseball in her hands and threw it at the wall, catching it before it flew to the ground. The thought of being bored struck her mind and she sat up immediately and rubbed her eyes. All those nights she had missed were starting to catch up on her. Yawning and stretching, Georgie jumped off the bed and picked up her GHD straightners. She started to straighten the waves that were in her hair. Her hair was one important piece on Georgie’s head and she never liked anyone to touch it. She was worse than the Aphrodite kids. Placing the hot straightners on her bunk she placed a hoodie over her head, sprayed hairspray on her head and headed outside, to face the uninteresting world.

Georgie knew her way around camp, well she had been there before. The only place that she could calm down was the woods. She knew it was dangerous but she had some practice and she had some sort of weapon in her magical earrings. She took one out and twisted it. It became a small celestial bronze dagger. She smiled her evil smile and walked into the woods. About five minutes later she heard some footsteps. Curious she walked towards the source of the noise and found a boy standing there with his fist ready. Oh my gods not another annoying demigod. "Well Why have you got your fists ready? I'm not going to hurt you, or am I?" She said sharply.
Georgie Daniels
Georgie Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Wolfar Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Alexandra was walking in the woods, with her full armor and also all weapons. She had only left the love arrows of her father in her cabin. She still thought that it was strange that her father was Eros, but slowly she had no problem anymore with it. Her brown hair fell around her shoulders, her grey-green-brown eyes glowed. She was really happy to be in the woods again. This was a place where she could think normally. It was like her second home, but for some reason she did not knew on her own she had not been in the woods since she entered the camp.

Alexandra could be really quiet while walking in the woods, and she managed to that this time too. Even if she had for the first time a sword with her, which surprised her most. So she just walked further, thinking about nothing in particular. Suddenly, she could hear a voice nearby. Slowly she walked there to see what was going on. Then she saw a boy and a girl, the boy having his fists ready to punch.

Alexandra stepped towards the two. She had heared what the girl had said. "I do not think anybody of us is going to hurt you.", she said to the boy. The huntress was smiling a little bit. She had no idea if the two had an idea what she was, but she did not really cared at the moment. She had seen so many reactions about the fact that she was a huntress, she was not interested in that any more.
Alexandra Wolfar
Alexandra Wolfar

http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Jeff saw the girl standing in front of him with an evil smirk on her face. He was almost impressed with how she looked, it was quite stunning to see he expression. Jeff shaked it off him and came back. “I guess I got my fists ready for nothing, then again if that kitchen knife is the only thing you have on you…” Jeff laughed. “Then you wouldn’t last a minute. Go for a stab and I will break your arm go for a slash and I will block. A knife is hardly a weapon against a street fighter girl.” He always called people as if they were younger and lesser then he was. Even if they were years older, then again who could tell if they really were? Physical age was a number, but the age of the mind was important. Jeff turned around when another girl walked up to them.

The girl was fully armed and wore battle armor. She said that no one was going to hurt him as if he should be scared. He wasn’t scared of getting hurt, he was just ready for it. In London he had a saying, those who are ready for a fight are more dangerous then those who are looking for one. Jeff was always expecting one, and he was dangerous. He had done things that would make Hades himself think Jeff was a madman. She seemed like some sort of peace keeper, as if it was her duty to make sure they wouldn’t fight, and he was the one that was in danger. “I won’t get hurt.” Jeff said. He was calm even though both these people had insulted him. He was usually like that, his fury would stay hidden untill the fight started.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgie Daniels Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 am

Georgie listened to what the boy had to say but she didn't like it when he called her dagger a 'knife'. She laughed loudly as he started going on about how she wouldn't last five minutes in a fight with him. She couldn't help but laugh, this boy didn't know who the Hades she was and he was calling her girl as if she was younger and smaller than him. "Oh please I can do more with this dagger than you can with years of training." It was true though, she had years and years of practice. This boy thought he could beat her in a fight, oh please, what an kid. He called himself a street fighter and this made her laugh harder. "What and I'm not? I've been living on the streets lounger than you've had hot dinners." She stopped laughing and heard footsteps approaching them. What is with the woods? I thought it was dangerous.

Georgie looked at the girl. She had said that no one was going to hurt him. What was she some sort of hippy? "Well obivously no one's going to hurt him but I might, if he makes me angry." She smiled her evil grin and looked back to the boy. "Well are you going to say who you are or not?" She asked sharply. She wasn't a girl that would hang about and have a chat, she got straight to the point all the time.
Georgie Daniels
Georgie Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Jeff thought this girl was amuzing enough. But he had decided not to fight her, a fight between them would be pointless. A fight between them now would lead no where. They would have a short skrimish but that would be it. A fight now over nothing would be boring and uninteresting for Jeff. Even if the girl could beat him, it wouldn’t matter. When he fought people he wanted a reason to fight them, or the feeling a fight between them would be inevitable. But for some reason Jeff had the feeling that he wouldn’t fight this girl, not now not ever. “As for who I am, I can’t tell you. It would involve to much history which I do not care to tell. My name however is Jeff. And about hurting me you shall not, because we shall not fight.” Jeff paused for a short while. “If you and I would fight it would be pointless. We can fight over nothing or we can have a reason, or we may never fight. Only time can tell. For now I shall not fight you.” Jeff said. He didn’t care if the girl would think him a coward. He had his reasons for not fighting, and fear wasn’t one of them.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgie Daniels Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Georgie was impressed with this boy. By now some people would have enough of her attitude but this boy, was taking it in and not retaliating. He's got some guts. He said that to know him is for him to tell about his past that he can't tell. This boy has many secrets. He introduced himself as Jeff, plain enough name. Jeff announced that Georgie and himself would not be fighting. She wanted to fight but he was right, why fight when there was no reason to. "Well you are right about the fighting part but maybe we could spar sometime." She asked as she soon realized what she had done, she was being nice. The brunette did think he was a coward though and she wondered why the Hades he spoke so poshly. His vocab was very formal. That was something Georgie could never learn. "Well what are we gonna do now? Something interesting better happen or I will scream." She said sharply
Georgie Daniels
Georgie Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:30 pm

This girl was most amusing to Jeff. She was aggressive but it seemed more like a mask then her personality since when he didn’t do anything there seemed to be a moment where she was being polite. The girl recovered quickly though, a sign that her attitude was as a weapon for her. Defence or offence that wasn’t the point. The girl wanted something to happen but Jeff didn’t think anything interesting could. They wouldn’t fight and even that would be a waste of their time. Jeff knew this was going to be a meaningless conversation for now but it may be interesting in the future. This girl had certainly interested him, and she hadn’t given her name. “I fear that I didn’t hear your name. Or didn’t you believe you had to give your name after asking mine?” Jeff said in his english voice. He sounded posh and spoke neatly like he always did. Jeff was a smart person and the way he spoke added up to the way he reacted to people. In London people would be crushed underneath his fists. Even though many time, his words were enough to crush his foes. But much had changed since then. He fought anyone even if it was pointless. Now he would only fight when it would lead to something. He had proven himself more then enough times so fighting was only for when it would be interesting.

Jeff Bentham

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Jackson Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:25 pm

ARES, God of War

Gods, how many kids did he have at this place these days? Ares couldn't remember half of them. But every now and then the God remembered he had another kid running around Camp, and that brat, Percy Jackson, had made them all promise to claim their children. Most of the time, Ares wished he could smush that kid into oblivion, but he had sworn on the River Styx, not to mention Jackson had saved the world, yadda, yadda, yadda. At any rate, this was something that Ares had to do, and he had just realized he had yet another kid at Camp Half-Blood.

His kid, Jeff, wasn't shaping up to be quite what Ares hoped for. Sure he knew what he was doing and all, but he seemed to have an intense hatred for the Olympians. Great, of course that would be his son with the problems. Whatever, Ares had to go and claim him anyway. Cursing that trouble-making son of Poseidon under his breath, Ares climbed on his motorcycle, roaring his way down from Olympus and into the camp. People stopped and stared and pointed as he passed by, but the War God ignored that. He was well used to it by now. At least with most of these brats. A couple of his other kids waved or glared as Ares passed by, but he ignored them too.

Jeff was hanging out the woods with some random girl that Ares had no idea who she was, or who her parent was...and he didn't especially care, honestly. Hopping off his bike, Ares looked over the boy. Jeff was the second kid he had claimed recently, which was ridiculous...he hated this whole mess. Silently cursing the Jackson kid again (and looking around to make sure he wasn't going to pop out of the bushes...probably wishful thinking on Ares' part), Ares looked at Jeff, taking off his sunglasses.

"Hey kid," he said. "Just here to do that whole claiming thing," the God snorted. "You seem to be doing okay for yourself, I guess...but here, have some daggers. They're good," Ares took two daggers out of his jacket, both handle engraved with boars heads, and handed them to Jeff. "Knock yourself out, Bentham. And do me a favor, stay away from the Jackson kid." Everyone around these parts probably knew who the brat was, better to warn them about him. "Good luck...I have a feeling you'll be needing it." Getting back on his motorcycle, Ares decided against a dramatic exit and just snapped himself back to Olympus. Another day gone by made miserable. Damn that Jackson brat.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum