Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kietyn Janelle Summers Charrie Sheet

Go down

Kietyn Janelle Summers Charrie Sheet Empty Kietyn Janelle Summers Charrie Sheet

Post  Kietyn Janelle Summers Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Character's name: Kietyn Janelle Summers

Species: Demi-god
(If you are a half-blood, you do not get to pick your god or goddess parent. You will be claimed after role-playing for a while.)

Date of Birth: (Kietyn Birthday) 4/19/96 (mine) 7/4/96

(The history, appearance, and personality sections must be at least five sentences. Third person, please.)

History: Abandoned at birth, Kietyn was born and raised in Malahide, Ireland, about twenty minutes NE off of the capitol of Dublin. Growing up wealthy, she was spoiled, but had a good sense of seniority with her family. There were walls around her house, that she had never been out of before. She never had any friends. Her parents never let her go out of the house, because they wanted to protect her from the dangers that awaited for her on the other side. At age thirteen, she ran away from her wealthy life, in search for something new. She had brought two thousand euro to the United States. That turned out to be about $2540. (I checked, and that is the amount it would be today.) A satyr named Seamus, whom she had known since she was little, as a butler, found her, and brought her to camp, after living on the streets since May 2009.

Appearance: Kietyn has long-ish layered red hair, with an unnatural teal side bang, that swoops to the left, with blonde and orange highlights throughout her head. She has extremely light blue eyes, that in the proper lighting, may actually look white. She like to wear what ever she pleases, depending on her mood. Usually, she likes to wear a bright, or fun colored pull over, or hoodie, over a plain white camisole. Along with that, she usually wears skinny jeans, during the school year, and jean shorts during the summer.

Personality: Because Kietyn grew up spoiled and separated from the world, she is still working on her people skills. But, she does have a good sense of seniority, and seriousness. Kietyn is arrogant, and ignorant, but she knows how to have fun. She is funny, yet serious, depending on who she is with. Kietyn is shy, because the only people she really know are her family. She is open to change, and anything else to stay alive.

Other Information-

How did you find out about us?: YOU!!!!! dur!!!!

Which books in the series have you read so far?: All of 'em! XD

Sample Roleplay:
(It does not have to be from this site. It has to be at least a paragraph.)
Jennifer got out of her mom's car, and started walking up the hill. After being nearly killed by monsters, for the past three months, her mom decided to tell her that Jennifer was half god. At first, Jennifer could not believe what she was hearing, but eventually, she guessed that it had to be true. She had that flashback as she was walking up the hill. When she got to the top, she saw a girl lounging against a pine tree. Jennifer walked up to her and said, "Hey! I'm Jennifer, and...uh... I don't really know where I am supposed to go, my mom just dumped me here. Can you help me on where to go?" Then Jennifer thought to herslef, well, happy early birthday, Jenn. in a sarcastic, motherly tone.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines:
dur XD
Kietyn Janelle Summers
Kietyn Janelle Summers

http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/

Back to top Go down