Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chionodoxia Coal

2 posters

Go down

Chionodoxia Coal Empty Chionodoxia Coal

Post  Chionodoxia Coal Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 am

((I've already PM'd this to Skyler :/))

Character's name: Chionodoxia Coal

Species: Demigod

Date of Birth: 13/07/97

History: Chionodoxia has always been obsessed with mythology. Fairies mostly, but Greek Mythology too. She alwyas thought something from her life was missing...like she knew she was a part of some other world, filled with mystery and magic.
Life with her adopted father was tough. He beat her regularly, but she still managed to stay strong and keep her chin up throughout it all. Jim Coal liked to hear her pain, and enjoyed watching her pretty little face suffer.
So one day, as her school went on a trip to America, she escaped. After getting beaten up daily, and chased by ungodly things most her life, she'd had enough.
A satyr found her, and gave her directions to Camp Half-Blood, where she ran as fast as her legs could carry her, before her "father" found out where she was, or before reality caught up with her.

Appearance: Chion has long black hair that nearly reaches her waist. She has a neat fringe, and electric blue eyes that always stick in people's memories after meeting her. She dresses up nice most the time, though she never wears skirts or dresses. Average height and average weight, she always thinks herself nondescript but many people think her quite pretty. Though she can look intimidating if she wants to.

Personality: Chionodoxia is normally a sweet-tempered, good-natured kind of girl who'd hate to hurt a fly. Though if her temper is let loose, watch out. It's deadly.
You would have thought that the days of beatings would have made her a cruel and terrible person, but it took the opposite effect. Friendly, and a little shy at times, she helps anyone who needs it and loves cheering people up. ((Sorry the personality is suckish))

Other Information- Nope

How did you find out about us?:Cyrus PM'd me on TPT

Which books in the series have you read so far?: All of them inculding The Demigod Files.

Sample Roleplay: I've RP'd with Skyler before, but if I have to XD
Cari stood high, perched atop the Climbing Wall, literally out of her mind.
"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" she screeched at the sky. "I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! I'M NOT! WHY LEAVE ME ALONE?! WHY GIVE ME THE ILLUSION THAT THE STUPID GODS CARE! WHEN ALL THEY DO... is... is..." she burst out crying, her black clothes clinging to her and making her feel uncomfortable. Her blonde hair was in her face, and it bugged her that the roots were brown again. She hated the way she had to look at her face in the morning.

"WHY HIM AND NOT ME?!" she cried, her nails digging into her cheeks. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" she yelled, wiping the tears away from her swollen and bloodshot eyes.

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU FEEL WHEN I PLUMMET TO MY DEATH! HUH?! THEN YOU'LL HAVE TWO DEATHS ON YOUR HANDS!" she laughed maniacally.

But before she had the courage to jump, she heard someone climb up the Wall.
"No! Don't stop me! NO!" she screamed. "LET ME BE WITH HIM!" she cried, fat tears streaming down her mud-covered face.

She didn't bother turning to look at who it was, she just looked up at the sky and cried. She sobbed her heart out.

"My friends abandoned me...my brother's died...and I'm still unclaimed," she said, smiling to herself and wondering when she would go insane...or if she already had.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines:
No way.... lol yeah XD

Chionodoxia Coal

Back to top Go down

Chionodoxia Coal Empty Re: Chionodoxia Coal

Post  Cammy Astraia Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 am

Uhmm. Skyler?

Accepted (:
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com