Demigod Summer RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Dreams ((Cammy))

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Dreams ((Cammy)) Empty Sweet Dreams ((Cammy))

Post  Cyrus Astapi Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

Cyrus sat quietly on the beach. It was the break of mid day and a storm was brewing above. Why must Dionysus make the weather like this? It was good enough, saying he was the son of storms. Cyrus wore a long yellow open t-shirt with the graphic of a lighting bolt, which revealed his tan muscles. He also appeared with dark blue board shirts with clouds decorated on them. Cyrus dug his toes into the sand with his towel hanging over his neck.

He sat down and watched the dark clouds close in on the perimeter of camp. Cyrus turned to see a girl with auburn hair. She was pretty cute, shorter then him, her face peppered with freckles, obviously a Hermes child. Cyrus liked cute, petite girls, and she looked very nice.

Cyrus rose to his feet waving, showing off his muscles a little bit. "Hey there." He said approaching the girl. She had probably known him, saying his performance in the mess hall when he had gotten claimed. "My names Cyrus, Son of Zeus." Cyrus grinned a toothy grin. Her hair smelled nice like it had recently been cleaned and pampered.

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams ((Cammy)) Empty Re: Sweet Dreams ((Cammy))

Post  Cammy Astraia Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

Cammy grinned and ran down the sandy shore of the sound, giggling. That never got old, Camille could just barely hear the shouting and aurging back by the cabins. She giggled again, The pranks never got old, The tricks just kept getting better and better.

The Girl, swept back her blonde hair from her eyes, The single bright teal blue streak in her hair shone in the sun, the same color as her eyes. rolling her eyes, she walked further down the beach, looking down at her black sneakers, both perfectly tied, she wore ripped skinny jeans and a orange camp shirt. She flicked a curl from her face again, when she looked back up, she had nearly run into a boy.

"Hey There, My names Cyrus, Son of Zeus."
"Uhmm Hi. Camille Astraia." She said, and looked the boy up and down, and ate a piece of gum, She took a step back, the boy seemed obviously taller than her, and obviously a son of Zeus. She cleared her throat, "Uhm Hi." She said again, without realizing that, and blushed.

Last edited by Cammy Astraia on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

https://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Astapi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:54 pm

She repeated herself? Weird enough. Cyrus angled his eye brows upward like he was confused. He smiled a cute grin. "Nervous?" Cyrus asked chuckling. He loved to tease people, not like bully but just tease them.

Cyrus breathed in the moist lovely air of the brewing storm. He suddenly felt strong and exhilarated. It was like a spark suddenly light up inside him and powered up his soul. Maybe it was just a Zeus thing but it was awesome. "You wanna uhh, spar or something? I feel awesome." Cyrus asked.

((Sorry it took so long, my muse is DEAD))

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

((Okay Before I begin, I thought I'd mention, Spencer is gone, Im now Cammy.. Camille, Unclaimed. 'Cause Mel wanted to be my twin sis, so I made anew charry... Sooo yea. ))

Cammy smirked, "Nervous? No. Why?" She asked, and shifted her weight to one leg, her hand on her hip. "Spar? I'd rather save my time, for when I actually need it. Besides.." She held out her empty hands, ".. No weapon." Which was obviously a lie, She had her pen, It was almost like Percy's Riptide, yet It was silver, Not gold, and Clicked, instead uncapped, It was named 'Golden Magic'. And Her dimond Stud Earing, when Tapped, dressed her into her armor. Simple as that.

Yet Camille was a fabulous Liar, she usually got away with nearly anything, and practically everything, No doubt. Cammy stuffed her hands into her sweaters pockets, and tucked her hair behind her left ear. "Well.. ?" She said, sick of the silence.
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Astapi Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"Well, what would you like to do?" Cyrus stood up. He had so much energy from the storm. Cyrus had to do something. "What do you wanna do then? Something fun." Cyrus was shaking. He felt so powerful. Like he could carry the world on his shoulders. "I feel awesome." Cyrus flexed his arms, inspecting his seemingly super powered muscles. This girl was obviously new, saying that she didn't exactly comprehend everything going on.

"Come on, let's go do something." Cyrus said finally putting his arms down.

((Muse is dead))

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 pm

"Well, what would you like to do? What do you wanna do then? Something fun. I feel awesome. Come on, let's go do something."
Cammy stared at him like he was nuts. "What's wrong with you?" She asked, taking a step back. "Are you like, high or something?!" She said and raised an eyebrow. "Im not sure If I want to do Anything With you." She said. Cammy laughed weakly and turned to flee. Was he crazy or something? Sure seemed like it if you asked her.

"Uhmm, Sure..?" She said to answer his last question, He still began to creep her out. But why be, that Rude? She shrugged. And let it go. "So.. Uh... yea...?" She said and raised an Eyebrow, She guessed he was happy to either A: Be claimed. B: Meet someone/a girl. Or C: Be a friggin Zeus Kid. She rolled her eyes. The claimed, Always mocking her with there special abilities.

Especially the big three kids. 'ooh Im so powerful, and strong and awesome. Bow down to me, you unclaimed worthless junk. Blah blah blah.' Okay.. well that's how it was to her anyway. Even though she had only met two Big three kids yet anyways. Neither one pleased her all to much. And one Just Had be the, 'OhMyGosh the Ah-mazing' Percy Jackson. Whoop-de-doo.
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Astapi Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Cyrus sighed this was obviously going no where. Cammy was being all fidgety and stuff, like they were in danger. She also seemed annoyed Cyrus was claimed or something. Well, Cyrus couldn't blame her, he remembered what it was like to be unclaimed.

Above, the storm grew closer. Rain began to pour on the sound. Why was Mr.D doing this? Usually the weather nice and sunny, but today Mr.D was probably pissed off. "Hey, I know what it's like to be unclaimed. I didn't know who my father was for a long time. I learned you got to make the best of it." Cyrus hoped she would get where he was coming from.

((Muse is still recovering))

Cyrus Astapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm

((No muse. I'll post/edit this post/might post, Later! ^^ ))
Cammy Astraia
Cammy Astraia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum