Another day in the Hermes cabin. ((Open))

Go down

Another day in the Hermes cabin. ((Open))

Post  Cammy Astraia on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:14 am

Spencer lay on her back, on the top bunk of the farthest bunk from the door. Her eyes closed, and her Earbuds in her ears, blasting music from her ipod nano. Spencer's dark brown eyes was tied up in a high pony tail, her bangs clouding over her right eyes, which seemed an even darker blue today, almost gray. Picking up her Greek mythology book, she began reading, but soon dropped it and flipped through a Teen Vogue magazine. Sighing, It was impossible to do anything in the messy rodeo circus of a cabin, The Hermes cabin.

Sitting up Spence, glanced around and turned her ipod off. Closing her magazine, she glanced around again. Where did every one go? Was it lunch all ready? Or training? Shrugging Spencer slipped off her bed and walked over to her dresser, rummaging randomly through her draws, Desperatly trying to organize her things.

^Me..^

^Chi!
Cammy Astraia
Admin

View user profile http://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another day in the Hermes cabin. ((Open))

Post  Percy Jackson on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am

HERMES, God of Travel, Thievery, Trickery, General Jack of All Trades

Oh Gods, how Hermes sometimes hated to do this. He knew most of the new demigods who ended up in his cabin at Camp Half-Blood were eager to leave the crowded space...but at least his children always ended up getting the best bunks. After all, they were the ones who knew the right way to trick people into things. And despite the fact that Hermes had a lot of children at this point (come on, he just couldn't help himself with all the traveling...the God saw a lot of wonderful human women), he always knew when a particularly special one came along.

Out of all the Gods, Hermes felt like he was the most willing to follow through with Percy Jackson's wish from the Olympians. After all, after the incident with...well, he didn't especially want to think about that, but at least Hermes understood the importance of claiming his children and making sure they knew he was there. And looking at Camp for the first time in awhile, Hermes found a pleasant surprise...a younger girl who had probably just made her way to Camp. The God recognized her immediately. Her mother had been a wonderful person, and Hermes had always felt pretty bad about leaving her. But Spencer was obviously turning into an amazing young demigod. The God was definitely proud of her, and wanted to make that known.

His gift was a set of daggers, both of which had caducei engraved on the handles. Hermes wanted to make sure others knew that it was his daughter that was that skilled. Monsters beware, Spencer Montgomery was making her way to destroy. With a laugh, Hermes snapped his fingers, putting on his jogging clothes, and appeared in his cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Well, just his luck...Spencer was the only one in the cabin. Just as Hermes was about to speak, his phone rang, making George and Martha start talking. Answer your phone, Martha said. Give me a rat, George whined (if a snake could whine). "Oh not now, you two," Hermes snorted, walking over to Spencer.

"Spencer," the God grinned at the girl whose back was turned to him. "It's great to meet you." Hermes hoped he didn't scare Spencer too badly, but even if she did, she'd probably be able to pull herself together quickly enough. Most of his children were like that. "Now know that you have been claimed by your father, Hermes." The God chuckled. "Your mother is wonderful, please send my regards." Getting ready to go back to Olympus, Hermes suddenly remembered the daggers he held. "Ah, nearly forgot," he handed the girl the daggers. "Have some fun with them, okay? Sorry you have to stick around here, but I'll make sure you get a good bunk," Hermes winked. Hopefully Spencer wasn't too upset at the thought of staying in his cabin...at least now she could definitely say she belonged there.

With another snap of his fingers, Hermes made his way back to Olympus, ready to deal with whoever had called him.

((Congratulations, sis Spencer! Have fun pushing around the unclaimed for the best bunk in your cabin! Very Happy))

Credit to My sis Cammy!!! ^_^

Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Astraia on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

(Whoo! I can't think of a reply >.> But Whoo!))

^Me..^

^Chi!
Cammy Astraia
Admin

View user profile http://demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down