The truth about the world (Open)

Go down

The truth about the world (Open)

Post  Jeff Bentham on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Jeff was walking past the cabins. He had only been at camp for a day or two and he already hated it. He felt like a good old fashioned London fight but he felt that he wasn’t going to get one around here. People rather fought with swords then with fists like normal people did. Everyone at this camp was a complete nutjob. Jeff hated this place, it was a boring place and he wanted to be out of here as soon as possible. Jeff hated sticking around in one place. Which was the reason he left London in the first place. He liked traveling, outside fighting it was the only thing he truly enjoyed. The thing he had noticed from traveling was that everyone was broken. Every human being was guilty of letting their dreams flow away to be normal. Eveyrone was part of this system, the system of the world. He didn’t know if it was a system the gods created or humans. Either way, they were responsible. If they ruled everything, they ruled people. If they ruled people, they were poor leaders. A chain that ended with the fact that the gods, were weak.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The truth about the world (Open)

Post  Issac William on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Issac ducked under a fist, and threw a jabb that landed in the other guys gut. People were crowded around the two boys fighting, it was an Ares kid verses Issac. The unclaimed who wouldn't get out of the Ares kid's way. Issac had been part of the S.A.S. Specail Air Service. There was a certain branch that used kids in the war to do, 'certain' things. They started training the kids when the saw that almost evrey other army in the world was doing the same thing. He got behind the other kid and kicked him in the back of the knee. The boy collasped, with that Issac smiled. He held the boy down on his knees and put him in a headlock, untill he called Uncle. When the crowd left, Issac just left not helping the boy up, nothing. Which was most unlike him, but today he just felt in a fighting mood. That was when he bumped into someone, "sorry." If the other kid made a show about how Issac should watch there he was going, than another round of fighting would break out. He waited for the other kid to say something.

((Sorry it stinks :/ muse died. But I had to post here Razz ))
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Jeff saw a fight going on not from from where he was. That was certainly interesting. He walked over to it and saw a kid beating up on another one. He was certainly well trained and he knew what he was doing. He may actually be a match for Jeff and he would be interested in fighting him once. But now that seemed pointless even though he was acking for a bit of action. When the boy walked off he bumbed into Jeff and he knew the fight had as good as started. All he needed to do was tell him to watch his bloody step but Jeff didn’t like that idea. This guy was good and he didn’t like the opponent to take the first punch so Jeff did the only thing a street fighter could do, he attacked. He went for a punch in the side with his left while already setting up for a punch to the face with his right and a knee to the stomach. The guy he was fighting certainly was holding back in his last fight and this simple combination was a good way to see how good he really was.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm

The kid didn't say anything he just threw a punch. or infact, two. Issac didn't say anything his body acted without him thinking. The punch to his gut hit, but it wasn't to bad. He was made up of muscle, after being in the S.A.S. for so long the training and countless hours of pushing yourslef to what you thought your limits were. His side hurt, and he felt his stomach give that empoty feeling that usually came with being hit. But he moved his head, and threw himself into the boy shoulder first. He landed on the ground with Issac on top. He aimed a punch to the boys face, he didn't wear rings or any suck thing on his fist. He like stright up hand-to-hand and those would just be cheating in his mind. He threw the punch at the boys head, while his other hand kept the boys left arm down. His right knee had the boys right arm down, while he was ontop. He threw another punch, when he felt himself being flipped over.

((I hope that wasn't puppeting but I think if someone was on the other he would try to roll him or flip him off you know? Sorry if it is puppeting. If it is ignore that part, sorry :/))
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am

The kid Jeff was fighting was good, no doubt about that. Jake wondered how he learned how to fight because it certainly wasn’t the streets. He fought to controlled, and with too much technique. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was executing it perfecty. Jeff was slightly impressed but he wasn’t beaten yet. The guy punched him in the face once or twice, the impact didn’t impress Jeff at all. It acctually made him laugh. He laughed while he was taking punches. It was something that intimidated people. He didn’know if it would work on this guy but that didn’t matter. The guy had him pinned but he felt one weak moment. The moment before impact. He was able to puch the guy off him and he got up. He was bleeding slightly but it didn’t really hurt. “Your better then I thought. How did you learn?” Jake asked while he went for a huge kick in the face. If he got him, he could break his nose.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Issac was throw off the boy by a good placed punch. He knew he would be feeling that for a week. When Issac had been punching him the kid had been laughing, this made him thinking that that the boy wasn't in the best states of mind. This kid knew how to fight, but he the lacked the self conitrol that came with training with a team for years. The boy asked him where he learned to fight. He just shot out, "the streets. Have you noticed most of us are without familys." He was lying about where he learned to fight, but he had grown up on the steets. That was when the boy tried to kick him. He moved his face just a bit and got into a stance. This wasn't some fancy stance, it was so when the kid hit he wouldn't be thrown back. The shoe hit him in the cheek and Issac grabbed the booy ankle. That was why he hadn't thrown himself to the ground. He that put his other arm over the boys calf and threw himself forward sending them to the ground for a second time. Only this time Issac was pinning the other boys leg. He couldn't hold the kids arm down so he aimed one punch than jumped back. He had taken quite a few blows himself in the fight. He held his hands up like a boxer, "Names Issac, do you have one? A name?" He got ready to attack.
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Jeff was surprised with how fast the boy was, his skill was remarkable. Jeff was stuck in a leg hold but it wasn’t something he couldn’t get out of with a simple spin. It was a dangerous manouver and if he didn’t perform it right he could break his own leg but he would go all the way if he could win. Jeff was sure of one thing though, this guy didn’t learn a thing on the streets. He was trained somewhere else. Jeff had learned everything he knew on the streets and he was a good fighter but this Issac kid was something else. “Jeff, and you’re a lyar.” Jake said while spinning his body around and went for a kick to the boys face. He missed completely but he got himself loose of the grip and he got up. “I learned everything on the streets, you learned somewhere else. If you fought the way I do I wouldn’t have asked. So I ask once more, where did you learn how to fight!” Jeff went for an attack he hadn’t used in a while. He went for a kick with his left but he missed on purpose and went for a full body spin, if the guy didn’t see this coming he would hit him right in the temple which should knock him out.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Issac smiled, "how do you know I didn't grow up just a tad bit differently than the adverge street rat? Maybe my town was different" said the British youth. He looked at Jeff, a face to go with the name. He preformed a little spinning move when he had, had him pinned. This was no ordinary move. He smiled, "that move, what was it? And why do I not recall it being used when I was on the streets? When I was on my own I learned to takes beating and throw 'em out. Not all these kick-y moves your doing." The boy preformed a spinn kick, and made it faster by throwing out his weight with that first missed kick. Issac threw his amrs up in a a double handed arm block, when the shoe hit he winced. He felt his bones ache, he kicked the other boys leg while the other was still in the air. He jumped back, he knew that he had a black eye from the first kick, and that it soon would block half of his vision. While when he looked at his arms were the second kick was placed he saw that the brusies were already setting in, pretty big aswell. "You right, I didn't learn all of my moves form the streets." That was all he said. He ducked down low and took three steps, before throwing an upercut to the boys face. He jumped and did a combat roll away. He got up and looked to the kid, giving a smirk. "Got to tell 'ya this is more fun than i've had in sometime."
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Jeff started to get anoyed. The basic movements weren’t going to work on this guy, and he had just thrown one of his most advanced kicks but it only caused some bruises. The only good thing was, that it would hurt. It was a weak spot which Jeff could use. If he got it with one more of those kicks, his arm would snap. The guy asked about his moves. “That, I learned while I beat up some russian on an imigration boat, it was fun!” Jeff said. This guy had to think he was twisted, then again he kind off was. The laughing the enjoying it all, it would root him into making a mistake. Maybe not now, but evantually. Then the guy went for a huge uppercut after saying what Jeff already knew. The punch hit him straight in the jaw and he felt the bone twitch. “Nice punch…” Jeff said. He moved his jaw around a bit, it did less damage then jeff expected it would. Then the boy inplied he was having fun which made Jeff laugh slightly, he didn’t laugh a lot but if he did it had to do with fighting. “Well then, if broken bones and bruises are your kind of fun. Then you’re my kind of person.” Jeff said after he went for a simple move that might work. It was a boxing manouver which Jeff loved to use. He ducked into the guy went for an uppercut and a knee in the ribs. The last time he used this on some kid he broke a rib and the kids jaw, but that wouldn’t work on Issac. He knew that much.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 pm

He looked at the boy, thinking of nothing more than about his fists and jeff's. "I see, and you won? Surrprising. But I must say, beating up someone who doesn't understand why your kicking there ass is a bit stupid. Atleast let others know why, fun, show a point, ect.. ect.. Yes I must say, fighting hand-to-hand is quite enjoyable. Much better than these prats who pull out there swords at any sign of troble." Issac looked at him, his uppercut had hit but it did close to nothing at all. He glared, and started steping in a circle around the boy. When Jeff charged, he saw the fist coming amile away. He gripped the boys hand, in his own. He had caught the fist, when he saw the knee come up. It hit him in the chest, it hurt. He knew in a second the empty feeling of being hit in the gut and chest would soon followed. He quickled twisted the boys hand and than grabbed his shirt with both hand. Pulled him closer he headbutted him as hard as he could jumping aswell for more power. But he hadn't hit him forehead to forehead. He had lower his head to the top part of his skull his the boy. He droping to the ground and rolling a few feet away. To most it would seem as if he were playing some type of game, but really he was traying to get away from Jeff. He took a deep breath in, and stood up. He put his middle and pointer finger to his chest feeling. "Cracked rib for sure, I can't be sure of anything else though." He glared at the other kid, "so where did you pick that up from? An Irish boy perhaps?" His head throbbed where he had impcted the kid.
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Jeff started to like this kid more and more. He was a good fighter and he obviously enjoyed it. He asked why Jeff attacked, and after another short skrimish where he was the one with the upside he gave Issac his answer. “I attacked you because us fighting was inevitable. We are both men of violence, we would have clashed one day if it was a meanigless scramble over you bumping into me or if it was a fight for the fate of the world, you and I would fight. The only question is, which one of us shall win?” Jeff said. He was often poetic like this in a fight. He was twisted and quite mad but he was very smart and was good at setting other people’s mind to what he wanted. It was a skill he had learned over the years, and something that had helped him in many ways. When Issac said he had a cracked rib an evil grin appeared on Jeff’s face, it couldn’t be more perfect. With one more blow to his arm that would break and then Issac would be defenseless. “I picked that up from a guy who was big in muscle but light in the head. I got him to run into a wall and he got himself a concusion but he had some good moves.” Jeff said still laughing at the memory. Jeff knew it was time, the fun was over. He went for a kick to the face, simple but there was only one way to defend and they both knew it. He could duck but Jeff would just jump up and hit him in the face with his knee. He try to sweep or attack him but then he would drop into Issac and that would give him the edge aswell. All he could do was block with his arms, but they couldn’t take a blow like this again. The fight was as good as over.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Issac William on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

“I attacked you because us fighting was inevitable. We are both men of violence, we would have clashed one day if it was a meanigless scramble over you bumping into me or if it was a fight for the fate of the world, you and I would fight. The only question is, which one of us shall win?” He smiled, "We men are reached things, it seems that our soul perpious in life it to fight. Though it is not always the way." He looked at his foe, his voice changed, and became that pure defeat. "At night, I see there faces. All the people i've killed, they stand just on the shore of the river styx" he paused "There waiting for me, and the say.............. welcome brother." With that he saw his foe run at him. He stood there as the foot came, this time he moved his head as the foot came by. It hit his shoulder, and there was a small pop his shoulder was now at an off angle. It looked funny and when he moved it, he felt it burn. With that he grabbed his ankle and threw him down just like he had done minutes before. With that he took his elbow and smashed it into the neck of his foe. It wouldn't kill him, but the boy would be very retared to continue that fight. Now he could barly breath. "The time for fighting had passed, now may there be peace between us so we may fight another day." He was saying lets say it's a tie, lets pick it up tommarow. He offered his hand to the boy to help him up, he got into a stance just incase he treid to pull anything.

((You can say if he wants to keep fighitng, how much the neck hit hurt is up to you. But he would be almost chocking for a minute or two."
Issac William

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Bentham on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Jeff realised the fight was over, and he realised there wasn’t a winner. He could barely breath, Issac’s shoulder had popped and he had a cracked rib. They could continue fighting, but it would be pointless. He didn’t accept Issac’s hand, he would have if he had been unable to got up himself but that would have meant that he had lost. “I agree.” Jeff said. “Our fight is not over though Issac. One day our fight must continue, untill then let there be peace.” Jeff said. He knew he had met his match in Issac. He was a good fighter and he was certainly worthy of Jeff’s respect. “I still don’t know who tought you how to fight, but your skill is remarkable. You are a good fighter, and when we meet in battle again, I shall be prepared to meet my match once more.” Jeff said with a sincere look on his face. He walked off, there was no reason for him to stay. The moment of battle had passed, so he left. He was going to wandar around camp for a while and then he would go to the cabin to rest. His wounds were severe, so were Issac’s. But Jeff knew this was just the beginning. They would fight one day, and one would not live to see the end of it.

Jeff Bentham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum